Our president intends to use the military to distribute vaccine!

Folks, time for some reality here....

The vaccine does not have the GPS IN IT: the syringe has the GPS ON IT SO THEY CAN KEEP TRACK of THE SYRINGES.

"Whether health officials are running a scheduled vaccination program or an urgent pandemic response campaign, they can make better decisions if they know when and where each injection occurs. With an optional RFID/NFC tag on each BFS prefilled syringe, ApiJect will make this possible. Before giving an injection, the healthcare worker will be able to launch a free mobile app and “tap" the prefilled syringe on their phone, capturing the NFC tag’s unique serial number, GPS location and date/time. The app then uploads the data to a government-selected cloud database. Aggregated injection data provides health administrators an evolving real-time “injection map.”
Source: https://www.apiject.com/

This is so that way, they know where and when the injections happened. So, why is this important? Why would they need to know this unless they plan on tracking people? The idea behind it is so they can verify the drug is legit and has not expired. (especially given all the fake test kits that are floating around out there right now, just watch for some crummy individuals to start making "vaccines" to profit off of!). It also lets them know that areas where it's needed are being addressed, and help stop shipments from being stolen or black marketed.

When it comes to governors and the Congress acting like idiots, I agree with folks here: the lockdowns need to end. With the economy teetering and China having done this to us, I also agree: we need to get this nation back on its' feet and China needs to pay for their treachery. But after reading info on this proposed delivery system, I tracked down down Rapture Ready News' "source" (SkywatchTV). The video they have on their site completely misrepresents the vaccine as IMPLANTABLE, when no such claim was ever made by Apiject!!

There's NO microchip in the vaccine.

I know this isn't going to sit well with folks; everyone is worried, especially with some government officals at the state and federal level acting like idiots. But we really need to do our homework here; this is the essence of Fear, Uncertainty and Doom (FUD). And that ugly monster has reared it's malicious head on RF once before...

... and a lot of good people got hurt over it.

Make up your own mind about this vaccine; ask the people giving it about it, ask your doctor, even read the lable on the vaccine when they deploy it if needbe. But personally, if we're going to avoid taking it because of rumor and accusations that aren't even addressed by sketcy sites like "skywatch tv", then what kind of example are we setting for other believers? Are we willing to risk the health of others by turning into a bunch of anti-vaxxers over a glossed-over misreading, pushed on by internet rumor?

Think very carefully on this folks; We believers need to be about the truth, whether it fits our eschatological views or not.

And with that, I am departing this topic; I know the storm I'm about to incur.

-Sojo414.

Last edited:

ByGod'sGrace

under His wings - Psalm 91:4
if we're going to avoid taking it because of rumor and accusations that aren't even addressed by sketcy sites like "skywatch tv", then what kind of example are we setting for other believers? Are we willing to risk the health of others by turning into a bunch of anti-vaxxers over a glossed-over misreading, pushed on by internet rumor?

Think very carefully on this folks; We believers need to be about the truth, whether it fits our escalotological views or not.

-Sojo414.
I am puzzled by the tone of your post. People here aren't saying they think the vaccine is a tracking device. That is something separate - ID2020. I am not taking the vaccine because it is rushed, I don't believe in taking anything the Gates' are funding, and I don't want any aborted fetal tissues in my body. The way how this is rolling out just seems very ominous.

If people want to take the vaccine, they can, but we have the right to say no....and that should be ok.

Andy C

The vaccine does not have the GPS IN IT: the syringe has the GPS ON IT SO THEY CAN KEEP TRACK of THE SYRINGES.

Source: https://www.apiject.com/

This is so that way, they know where and when the injections happened. So, why is this important? Why would they need to know this unless they plan on tracking people? The idea behind it is so they can verify the drug is legit and has not expired. (especially given all the fake test kits that are floating around out there right now, just watch for some crummy individuals to start making "vaccines" to profit off of!). It also lets them know that areas where it's needed are being addressed, and help stop shipments from being stolen or black marketed.

When it comes to governors and the Congress acting like idiots, I agree with folks here: the lockdowns need to end. With the economy teetering and China having done this to us, I also agree: we need to get this nation back on its' feet and China needs to pay for their treachery. But after reading info on this proposed delivery system, I tracked down down Rapture Ready News' "source" (SkywatchTV). The video they have on their site completely misrepresents the vaccine as IMPLANTABLE, when no such claim was ever made by Apiject!!

I know this isn't going to sit well with folks; everyone is worried, especially with some government officals at the state and federal level acting like idiots. But we really need to do our homework here; this is the essence of Fear, Uncertainty and Doom (FUD). And that ugly monster has reared it's malicious head on RF once before...

Make up your own mind about this vaccine; ask the people giving it about it, ask your doctor, even read the lable on the vaccine when they deploy it if needbe. But personally, if we're going to avoid taking it because of rumor and accusations that aren't even addressed by sketcy sites like "skywatch tv", then what kind of example are we setting for other believers? Are we willing to risk the health of others by turning into a bunch of anti-vaxxers over a glossed-over misreading, pushed on by internet rumor?

Think very carefully on this folks; We believers need to be about the truth, whether it fits our escalotological views or not.

-Sojo414.
Rumors are all over this forum, and its hard at times to know the truth. Me, I will take the vaccine when and if it becomes available. And I will gladly take it at a military medical station which will be all over the country to help take the load off of local medical facilities.

Its still hard for me to understand why so many are afraid of the military being used. A few months ago, some were posting that tanks were being moved into their city - which was an internet rumor. Its Jade Helm fears all over again.

The same folks who never vaccinate most likely wont take this vaccine, and that is their choice...

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Change is always ominous and unnerving. Being a veteran of eight years and the Gulf War, I have never been afraid of the military and am still not, but the majority of folks do have a legitimate concern, having never been exposed to the military per se. And yes, there are a lot of rumors flying around. But I do believe we can all agree on a few things:
  1. All of our lives have changed because of the Pandemic, whether real or contrived. This adds to the frustrations that people are voicing. Unfortunately, the fears can also be fed by false assumptions.
  2. Our lives are going to continue to change. Near normal is not normal.
  3. Personally, I hate wearing a mask. Again, some say it is fine and some doctors say it is unhealthy. Who knows? None-the-less, many, including myself, have not been allowed in some stores without it.
  4. Mobile military units being set up in our counties and cities, with military soldiers and vehicles being seen on the streets is a bit scary to some folks. It is change to our society and only adds to the underlying fear that times are changing and that more government control is being somewhat forced upon American Citizens.
  5. The contact tracing, although a process used in various ways in the past with reference to disease control (std's etc.), will now be subjected to all people in one way or another. It raises privacy and constitutionality issues. True quarantines, require the infected person to be separated from others, including family members. Restrooms are not shared because of the fear of spreading the disease. So many fear that separation of family members could be coming if the govt and medical personnel deem it necessary. Again, hearing this in the news fuels the fear. HR6666 and the fact that a national database of those vaccinated vs. those not vaccinated, and its requirement that the tracing of individuals be done in various ways including in home visits, is a bit unnerving.
These are just a few of the things that are happening and that are fueling fears. What we all need to do is put our full faith in God, trust Him for every day, and not allow our imaginations to get the best of us. I still believe facts around the implementation of the Contact Tracing and the Vaccinations are still very sketchy. A full detailed plan has not been released. When it is, then we will know more.

So if the Good Lord wills that we have today, tomorrow, or next week, then lets trust Him through the times we face. He has promised to never leave us or forsake us. And remember, He stated "Lo, I am with you always until the end of the age."

I believe Chris and Adrian have done and are doing a great job of keeping things in control on the forum. One of the reasons for the forum are so that we can discuss news and related issues that are of Biblical nature, including the fulfillment of prophecy in times past and yet to come. In many ways, RF'ers find the forum as a place they can release their anxieties and ask questions. So if any are in the know, then use your God given talents and discernment to help direct people in a way that brings glory to God and in the fruit of the Spirit.

Thankfully, this is a Pre-Trib forum. God will be taking His church to heaven according to His promises before the glimpses of what we see on the horizon become full realities in the coming Tribulation. Many who do not know the Lord, are asking questions. They want to know the truth. One of the places they will come is here. So lets make a concerted effort to show our faith in God and lead them in the way of hope. :)

Kenny

Change is always ominous and unnerving. Being a veteran of eight years and the Gulf War, I have never been afraid of the military and am still not, but the majority of folks do have a legitimate concern, having never been exposed to the military per se. And yes, there are a lot of rumors flying around. But I do believe we can all agree on a few things:
  1. All of our lives have changed because of the Pandemic, whether real or contrived. This adds to the frustrations that people are voicing. Unfortunately, the fears can also be fed by false assumptions.
  3. Personally, I hate wearing a mask. Again, some say it is fine and some doctors say it is unhealthy. Who knows? None-the-less, many, including myself, have not been allowed in some stores without it.
  4. Mobile military units being set up in our counties and cities, with military soldiers and vehicles being seen on the streets is a bit scary to some folks. It is change to our society and only adds to the underlying fear that times are changing and that more government control is being somewhat forced upon American Citizens.
  5. The contact tracing, although a process used in various ways in the past with reference to disease control (std's etc.), will now be subjected to all people in one way or another. It raises privacy and constitutionality issues. True quarantines, require the infected person to be separated from others, including family members. Restrooms are not shared because of the fear of spreading the disease. So many fear that separation of family members could be coming if the govt and medical personnel deem it necessary. Again, hearing this in the news fuels the fear. HR6666 and the fact that a national database of those vaccinated vs. those not vaccinated, and its requirement that the tracing of individuals be done in various ways including in home visits, is a bit unnerving.
These are just a few of the things that are happening and that are fueling fears. What we all need to do is put our full faith in God, trust Him for every day, and not allow our imaginations to get the best of us. I still believe facts around the implementation of the Contact Tracing and the Vaccinations are still very sketchy. A full detailed plan has not been released. When it is, then we will know more.

So if the Good Lord wills that we have today, tomorrow, or next week, then lets trust Him through the times we face. He has promised to never leave us or forsake us. And remember, He stated "Lo, I am with you always until the end of the age."

I believe Chris and Adrian have done and are doing a great job of keeping things in control on the forum. One of the reasons for the forum are so that we can discuss news and related issues that are of Biblical nature, including the fulfillment of prophecy in times past and yet to come. In many ways, RF'ers find the forum as a place they can release their anxieties and ask questions. So if any are in the know, then use your God given talents and discernment to help direct people in a way that brings glory to God and in the fruit of the Spirit.

Thankfully, this is a Pre-Trib forum. God will be taking His church to heaven according to His promises before the glimpses of what we see on the horizon become full realities in the coming Tribulation. Many who do not know the Lord, are asking questions. They want to know the truth. One of the places they will come is here. So lets make a concerted effort to show our faith in God and lead them in the way of hope. :)
Excellent post. I don't post much, but I do read a lot on this Forum, and the bolded above is good advice for all of us going forward. God Bless.

ByGod'sGrace

This is a really great post and I'm grateful for what you said. All of it!! :) Thank you!! I am very grateful for all of the points you made, and in the manner in which you made them.

Andy C

Good post.

I will admit, the majority of the concerns posted on this forum in regards to covid-19 I think are far fetched, fear mongering. However, there is no verifiable way to disprove them all, so who knows, maybe they are all right and Im simply clueless. I try and ignore most comments, and move on to something else, but its not always easy for me to walk away. With the exception of the fear of the military some have voiced here, most other comments do not bother me, and even when I disagree, it does make me consider the other view point.

What I do know for sure, is this virus, and the aftermath, will not win in the long run. The church, we win, and thats what keeps me grounded - even during those times when I appear to be untethered......

Last edited:

anath

I Love the Lord
I am not afraid of our military but after we believers are taken out the military and the nation as a whole will be lawless. We will not be here when the vaccine is distributed by the military. I am trusting the Lord to protect and keep us safe.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
I am puzzled by the tone of your post.
That's because you were not here a few years ago when FUD seriously damaged this fellowship for a season. Sojo remembers. He was among the many hurt at the time and, I believe, is fearful it could reoccur if we are not careful. It was a very hard time here and a difficult thing for us to deal with. I think Chris probably got more than just a few gray hairs from it. It has made us all a lot more protective of this site and a lot quicker to shut down rumors, conspiracy theories, and other false information.

ByGod'sGrace

That's because you were not here a few years ago when FUD seriously damaged this fellowship for a season. It was a very hard time here and a difficult thing for us to deal with. I think Chris probably got more than just a few gray hairs from it. It has made us all a lot more protective of this site and a lot quicker to shut down rumors, conspiracy theories, and other false information.
Thank you for explaining. :) Hugs to everyone.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, as I just wrote to Chris, NTEB (Now The End Begins) is just another fear-mongering conspiracy site. Geoffrey Grider likely has good motives, but I believe his site gives true eschatology sites a bad name. I think it's likely the reason so many people scoff at end times prophecy these days.

mikhen7

Freed By Christ to Serve Christ
Sadly, as I just wrote to Chris, NTEB (Now The End Begins) is just another fear-mongering conspiracy site. Geoffrey Grider likely has good motives, but I believe his site gives true eschatology sites a bad name. I think it's likely the reason so many people scoff at end times prophecy these days.
Oh dear Lord yes, we need to have ears and eyes of discernment. There is good biblical information out there to be had, but it really takes a person who is grounded in Scripture, to sift through it all. That is where we need to be.

Pray for wisdom-be attentive to red flags the Spirit gives.
Good post Adrian.

Last edited:

Andy C

That's because you were not here a few years ago when FUD seriously damaged this fellowship for a season. Sojo remembers. He was among the many hurt at the time and, I believe, is fearful it could reoccur if we are not careful. It was a very hard time here and a difficult thing for us to deal with. I think Chris probably got more than just a few gray hairs from it. It has made us all a lot more protective of this site and a lot quicker to shut down rumors, conspiracy theories, and other false information.
FUD????

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.

As a husband, father of 3 and a believer who has studied the topic and written on such subjects, I try and watch as I do living in Tornado Alley during that stretch of time when conditions are ripe. I tell my wife and kids "hey be on greater alert today/night." Stay close to home (near the storm shelter) and I think that is WHAT eschatology is meant to be, just a calming reminder as we see this planet go from a slow fade, to an increasing fade ....actually take heart and use it as an opportunity to ENJOY our Shelter (Jesus Christ) and THEN don't be selfish, warn our co-workers and neighbors by sharing The Gospel.

All of the variables being talked about are just reminders that a wall cloud is building an at some point The Storm of the Lord will be unleashed due to man's rebellion BUT we have been PROMISED we will be kept from that time, so to me when I hear of all that satan is seemingly accomplishing I just almost shout for joy in the sense I know God's Word has "prepped" us to be READY, not by works of righteousness but by the GRACE that was given to us when the Father opened our eyes to know that Jesus is THE Son of God.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20

Think very carefully on this folks; We believers need to be about the truth, whether it fits our eschatological views or not.

-Sojo414.
Sojourner414--

:thankyou Thank you for the information.

I'm taking the liberty to post a link to an admittedly liberal source that has a simple explanation of why, technologically, no RFID chip in the vaccine https://www.politifact.com/factchec...isnt-developing-vaccine-or-antivirus-chip-tr/

If I inadvertently contributed to FUD, I'm sorry. It certainly wasn't my intention :imsorry

Oh, God, how long :cry
Dear God, please hurry!!! Please send Your Son, Jesus Christ, soon quickly tonight :pray :pray :amen :amen :rapture :rapture

:armor :pray :bible :pray :amen :knight

:bible Ephesians 6:10-20

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
OK....so I saw a CBS news clip tonight that said the vaccine will be different because it actually involves RNA. Here is an article by Bill Gates from April 30 where he mentions that two of the vaccine candidates would be involving RNA or DNA:

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

So, not speaking as a rapture believer or even a Christian, but a human being.....
messing with my DNA does not sound like something I would want to do.

I have taken quite a few prescription Meds with unpleasant side effects. Do I really want to be injected with something that affects (changes? Influences?) my DNA....my human, genetic code.....for a virus that has at least a 95% survival rate?

I find this disturbingly out of proportion and unnecessary.

:waveEDIT: Please read post 200 for explanation of mRNA in vaccines

Last edited:

okk

OK....so I saw a CBS news clip tonight that said the vaccine will be different because it actually involves RNA. Here is an article by Bill Gates from April 30 where he mentions that two of the vaccine candidates would be involving RNA or DNA:

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

So, not speaking as a rapture believer or even a Christian, but a human being.....
messing with my DNA does not sound like something I would want to do.

I have taken quite a few prescription Meds with unpleasant side effects. Do I really want to be injected with something that affects (changes? Influences?) my DNA....my human, genetic code.....for a virus that has at least a 95% survival rate?

I find this disturbingly out of proportion and unnecessary.
Don't worry about the name, an RNA vaccine basically means that the "code" for the coronavirus spike protein (the part that helps the virus enter your lung cells and is most recognized by the immune system) will be injected in you, and your own cells will then produce the spike protein. When they do that, your immune system will recognize it and develop adaptive immunity (most likely through antibodies) against it. Yes RNA and DNA are both nucleic acids and similar in name, but the mRNA vaccine ("m" means "messenger") doesn't interact with your own DNA in any fashion.

Here are my thoughts as someone with a science background: The entire point of a vaccine is to build herd immunity to protect the vulnerable (specifically the elderly) who are most susceptible to COVID-19. People who are asymptomatic can spread the virus, but we don't know if immune individuals (i.e. people who got the virus and recovered OR people who receive the new vaccine) can spread the virus. If they can, the vaccine wouldn't be very helpful to protect the vulnerable, however I don't think this has ever been recorded in history before. Usually immune people i) don't get sick and ii) don't spread the sickness.

Also, the idea of a microchip in a fluidic vaccine injected with a 1-inch needle makes absolutely no sense.