Our new, environmental ten commandments

RonJohnSilver

At the "Climate Repentance Ceremony" last week in Egypt, the world's religious leaders released their new 10 commandments. So, in case you missed them, here they are...

1. We are stewards of this world.
2. Creation manifests divinity.
3. Everything in life is interconnected.
4. Do no harm.
5. Look after tomorrow.
6. Rise above ego for our world.
7. Change our inner climate.
8. Repent and Return.
9. Every action matters.
10. Use mind, open heart.

In my mind, they're not quite up there with the original 10 but I'll let you make your own evaluations. Also, no I don't have any idea what they mean either.

Andy C

Total mockery towards God. If I’m not mistaken, lead by the leader of the great whore of the book of revelation. The pope everyday looks more and more like the FP.
I use to think the Pope would be the FP, but no longer do. When the pope is left behind, along with other false religion leaders, they will be tied in with their former beliefs. When it comes time to form a OWG religion, a new world ”religious“ leader will need to rise for that role. IMO, those left behind would never follow a former religious leader. JMHO.

UntilTheWholeWorldHears

I use to think the Pope would be the FP, but no longer do. When the pope is left behind, along with other false religion leaders, they will be tied in with their former beliefs. When it comes time to form a OWG religion, a new world ”religious“ leader will need to rise for that role. IMO, those left behind would never follow a former religious leader. JMHO.
You might be right. I go back and forth on him, mostly because of his age. However, he certainly is being instrumental bringing together other religions together as one.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Popes come and go, but the role Rome has is quite fitting for the FP. If we see the next couple it may be telling where Rome is heading.

The effect of a gay pope would be significant.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
At the "Climate Repentance Ceremony" last week in Egypt, the world's religious leaders released their new 10 commandments. So, in case you missed them, here they are...

1. We are stewards of this world.
2. Creation manifests divinity.
3. Everything in life is interconnected.
4. Do no harm.
5. Look after tomorrow.
6. Rise above ego for our world.
7. Change our inner climate.
8. Repent and Return.
9. Every action matters.
10. Use mind, open heart.
This whole thing just makes me want to weep. Such blasphemy!
I'm so ready to go Home and see the Author of the Real 10 Commandments and leave this evil world behind :rapture

Back