Our loving, kind Father reassures

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by Kem, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Kem

Kem Citizen

I am somewhat impatiently waiting for hip replacement surgery to be scheduled as I limp around in considerable pain. This morning I was looking for something in 1 Kings and saw that I had tucked one of the Bible verse hand outs saved from our much loved church up in Myrtle Beach, into that chapter. It was "They that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31.

Such a wonderful reminder that the Lord's timing is perfect, He has His hand on me and is with me every moment. I also am taking it as a promise that I will once again be able to walk and even run again without pain. Our loving and faithful Father is so kind!

2. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

Wishing you all the best for your surgery and recovery.
    May the Lord bless you and the medic team. :pray

3. anath

anath I Love the Lord

I just love how the Lord works in so many different ways. How sweet His little reminder He especially gave to you today. [​IMG] :hug

4. chaser

chaser Well-Known Member

Will be sending up :pray for you Kem

5. billy swinea

billy swinea Well-Known Member

I GUESS I'LL WAIT ON MY NEW BODY TO RUN! AND FLY!! PRAYING FOR YOUR HEALTH THROUGH IT ALL! ALL YOUR POSTS ARE VERY ENCOURAGING! GOD BLESS YOU SISTER. Billy

6. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

Amen sister. As we all age, there are bound to be medical, mental, emotional, problems for most of us. How comforting to know He has promised us all that we will someday (hopefully soon) have a Glorified body for eternity..no more pain.

Pain in our bodies can make life miserable at times, but He is there with us. Even on my worst days, this thought brings me joy.

7. yeshua'sbride

yeshua'sbride ♥ Standing with Israel

8. Kem

Kem Citizen

Lol Billy, I was kind of trying to figure out how I might fly but likely only in an airplane. :D As for the running, I used to run about 3 or 4 miles a day but that is likely behind me also until the new body.

Thank you so much all of you for praying. There are so many possible issues with this surgery, infection or dislocation being two of the biggest but thankfully there is no fear at least at this point. Just trusting the Lord and thanking Him that the surgeon I wanted and the hospital I wanted are both within my insurance network.

9. Kerbluey

Kerbluey Well-Known Member

Praying for a quick and successful outcome, Kem. Your post meant a lot as I’m in need of some encouragement myself this morning.

10. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Administrator Staff Member

May God guide your surgeon's hands, and may the result be everything you have hoped for. In Jesus precious name. Amen. :pray

billy swinea, Kem, Judy4Jesus and 4 others like this.