our Liberty in our Freedom OF ONE NATION UNDER GOD

Elijah's Mantle

:thinking:
I thought to make a small thread topic about our Freedoms ad Liberties and state the most evident from our founding fathers so as it may not be forgotten nor forsaken

Thomas Jefferson
Liberty is a gift from God
God who gave us life gave us Liberty, can the Liberties of a nation be secured when we have removed the conviction these liberties are the gift of God

There is no attack on a culture or a nation more destructive or more historically dishonest than to drive God from the American public square .
unlike those who would want to outlaw UNDER GOD

the founders of America understood for a republic to work it required a civic virtue
most people now understand this is connected to a code of ethics

Take a look at Washington and see in the tour if you don't see a identity etched
of American Religious exspression , our very morals and religions the Liberties of religious freedoms .

Our constitution was made for a moral and religious people stated by John Adams

Our Framers were not anti-clerical
they struggled to sustain our Liberties

It was all indeed founded UNDER GOD :nod

We now seem to be under the great assault of academic and media elite that believes
under God is something to be swept away :crying

They would remove all the Historic truths tomorrow if they could :crying

Our National archives should be revisited, the commandments viewed and understood
as what was written in stone that became what foundation we built that could stand
these truths self evident are endowed by OUR CREATOR :((

Individual rights and human Liberties spoken of in our most greatest of documents
is the hand of the creator providence

even on Historical seals is scrolled the words ...( the seal of the United States )
"""" REBELLION TO TYRANTS IS OBEDIENCE TO GOD"""
America at that time was called the 2nd Israel

what happened to that new age of reason

research your Nations foundation and see where we are today and what has been done to your foundation

Look what this current president proposes in his dangerous plan for a one party Nation

It would end our constitutional election of a president :twitch and instead use the popular vote instead.

we should take it seriously our Liberties and the words ONE NATION UNDER GOD :nod

praise be to God inscribed on our Nations most cherished memorials

In today's America we have enemies risen up against all our foundation rests upon

can the now crooked places M.L.King spoke of be made straight ?

our fall will be as certain as the winter sleep and the spring awakening should we as a
Nation and a People forget or forsake the self evident of the greatest of truths that built this Nations foundation

remember Never forget more than just the brutal attack of 9/11
remember it for God and country as your founding fathers who penned it

Elijah's Mantle

:elmogrin brain teaser one big ayeah :yeah: to who so ever gives the correct name of the one who wrote it

""" when the past no longer illuminates the future, the spirit walks in darkness """

green light

GO .......:slotcar

Elijah's Mantle

:elmogrin Brain teaser 2

"""who does not know that the first law of Historical writing is the truth """"

GREEN LIGHT

GO :slotcar

Almost Heaven

Alexis de Tocqueville -Great quote so true

Got one for you Elijah

Which POTUS said this:

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Elijah's Mantle

AS AGREED :yeah::yeah::yeah: :thumbup You Nailed it and gave me one back that's awesome :elmogrin

now let me rack my old cranium :scratch: :lol:

ABRAHAM LINCOLN :elmogrin

Elijah's Mantle

:thinking:
Here's another one

Rightful Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others . I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will and always so when it violates the rights of the individual

Green light GO :elmogrin everybody would guess it :pound: Thomas Jefferson

:slotcar

But friendship is precious not only in the shade but in the sunshine of life and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine

:elmogrin
I better quite while I am ahead
my Historical brain cells needs a charge :pound:

Elijah's Mantle

To be totally honest which kills me right now :pound: I just love the new expression toy :slotcar so I can say Green light Go weeeeee :pound:

All too,will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail,that will to be rightful must be reasonable that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression

Elijah's Mantle

we would have to go faster than that little red slotcar on the fast track if we got this generation turned around to understanding real truth real history :nod they have been taught nothing as far as I can say :faint2: Its gone way past the most elementary of litmus tests and they don't know it :crying:crying:crying

:idunno:
what in the round world has school been really reduced too

a play camp or something :tsk: :rolleyes

I am dumbfounded at the fact average school children do not have one clue as to American history and facts just the most basics :crying but they grow up and die on battlefields :crying

God help us :pray: