Be my rock of refuge,
A fortress of defense to save me.
For You are my rock and my fortress;
Therefore, for Your name’s sake,
Lead me and guide me.
Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me,
For You are my strength.
Into Your hand I commit my spirit;
You have redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

Psalms 50:15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you and you will glorify Me.

Father we are looking to the hills from where our help comes from.....even so Jesus come quickly!

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Psalms 31:1-5

In You, O Lord, I put my trust;
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness.

Bow down Your ear to me,
Deliver me speedily;
Be my rock of refuge,

Lead me and guide me.

For You are my strength.

Psalms 50:15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you and you will glorify Me.

Father we are looking to the hills from where our help comes from.....even so Jesus come quickly!
AMEN

Wings Like Eagles

Psalms 31:1-5

In You, O Lord, I put my trust;
Let me never be ashamed;
Deliver me in Your righteousness.

Bow down Your ear to me,
Deliver me speedily;
Be my rock of refuge,

Lead me and guide me.

For You are my strength.

A heartfelt prayer, Father God--in the Name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.

kathymendel

I may be off base, but, I truly believe that what the world sees as global warming or whatever they are calling it now, is really the earth and
it's creation crying out to their Creator to be renewed. Our earth is dying, and I think God planned it that way, so we believers could see that
we are in the season of Christ's return for us, before He judges the world and destroys it and then renews it. It has to happen - it's always been
the plan. How I pray that it is so soon that it will bring relief to ALL believers who are suffering around the world today. We have it so good here in the
U.S. compared to most of the world.............but, even we are suffering now.........in so many areas of life. Please come, Lord Jesus!

athenasius

I may be off base, but, I truly believe that what the world sees as global warming or whatever they are calling it now, is really the earth and
it's creation crying out to their Creator to be renewed. Our earth is dying, and I think God planned it that way, so we believers could see that
we are in the season of Christ's return for us, before He judges the world and destroys it and then renews it. It has to happen - it's always been
the plan. How I pray that it is so soon that it will bring relief to ALL believers who are suffering around the world today. We have it so good here in the
U.S. compared to most of the world.............but, even we are suffering now.........in so many areas of life. Please come, Lord Jesus!
Not off base at all!

the earth groans under the weight of sin since the fall. We groan inwardly as we await the Rapture (the redemption of our bodies) and the Spirit of God groans as He intercedes for us. Creation, and those who are saved both pray, longing for the change from mortality to immortality, from corruption and decay to the incorruptible, and the creation does too, in v 21

Romans 8:18-26 NIV (Context always rules and look at the context here talking about the groaning of the earth and our prayers, even groaning as the Spirit of God prays with/thru us.)

18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. 19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. 24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.

26 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.