Orwell or Mao? U.S. Navy Begins Radical Socio-Cultural-Sexual Indoctrination to Fight ‘Bias’

Cloud Watcher

https://americandefensenews.com/202...cultural-sexual-indoctrination-to-fight-bias/

ANALYSIS – dangerous precedent is being set by the U.S. Navy as it initiates what amounts to radical socio-cultural-sexual indoctrination of its young service members. Under the guise of an effort to “address the issues of racism, sexism and other destructive biases and their impact on naval readiness,” Task Force One Navy (TF1N) now requires sailors to “advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every Sailor in the Navy.”

This bizarre, subjective, open-ended, neo-Marxist mandate opens the door for ideological indoctrination of service members in almost every area of life. When the Task Force was created in late June, the Navy published a Press Release for TF1N that:

The task force will seek to promptly address the full spectrum of systemic racism, advocate for the needs of underserved communities, work to dismantle barriers and equalize professional development frameworks and opportunities within the Navy.

The Task Force recently released its report which sounds like it came from a university diversity officer’s ‘woke’ dream. As reported by The Blaze, the Task Force Navy One leaders created recommendations related to:

• Matters surrounding gender minorities.
  • Updating naming ships, buildings, and streets.
  • Countering hate speech.
  • Health disparities among minorities including nutrition.

And in a frighteningly Orwellian/Communist manner, the report also includes a new ‘TF1N Pledge’ for all Navy sailors:

As a key member of Task Force One Navy I will invest the time, attention and empathy required to analyze and evaluate Navy-wide issues related to racism, sexism, ableism and other structural and interpersonal biases.
I pledge to be actively inclusive in the public and private spheres where I live and work, and proactively encourage others to do the same.
I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every Sailor in the Navy.
I pledge to engage in ongoing self-reflection, education and knowledge sharing to better myself and my communities.
I pledge to be an example in establishing healthy, inclusive and team-oriented environments.
I pledge to constructively share all experiences and information gained from activities above to inform the development of Navy-wide reforms.

Still to be announced – what the punishments will be for violating the new pledge and whether it will be required to be read aloud in mass formations with left fists raised.

It is difficult to ascertain whether this is more like George Orwell’s dystopian novel ‘1984,’ or Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution in Communist China. No word yet on whether reading Mao’s Little Red Book of his speeches and writings will also be mandated.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My brother's oldest grandson is in the Navy. I feel bad for him having to be involved in this garbage.

NewWine2020

It’s not that dissimilar to when the Soviet Army of the USSR era had “political officers” shadow their military from officers thru the privates both in person and with informers in the ranks to ensure that communist ideology was taken as seriously as prepping for war fighting. All it did was lead to distrust and weaken the actual effectiveness of the military.

This is so sad that the men and women of our armed forces (who already have more than enough pressure put on them; (by a country that honestly doesn’t deserve the sacrifices they make daily); to have to face an enemy within the ranks, blunting their effectiveness and sowing dissent.

Footsteps

It is crucial that a Republican regain the Presidency before Democrats pass a law limiting the amount of testosterone our soldiers can have. I find myself wondering whether we will ever win a war again.

DWB

I thought race relations were pretty good until odumbo in 2008. He did more to harm the U.S. than all other Presidents combined, plus refused to stamp out the "hands up don't shoot lie". That's when things really started going bad.

Footsteps

I thought race relations were pretty good until odumbo in 2008. He did more to harm the U.S. than all other Presidents combined, plus refused to stamp out the "hands up don't shoot lie". That's when things really started going bad.
He was a Smooth Criminal. He lead us down the wrong road. Trump got us back on the highway, but Obama's embarrassing shadow has now got us back in the ditch.