Oregonians...What's your favorite beach town?

Love His Appearing

Totally unrelated to anything rapture, but I know we have some Oregonians on this board (Andy C?) and I am wondering. What is your favorite beach town? I am in your beautiful state visiting my daughter who is a senior at Oregon State. I think this might be one of the most beautiful parts of the country I have ever been in...and I come from Colorado which is a very close second. Something just speaks to my soul here. AND....I can breathe. I have been struggling to breathe at our high altitude, but my pulse ox has been in the high 90s since I got here yesterday. I haven't felt this good in years. I would like to extend our stay on the coast near the water. My youngest son's high school has gone all online as of Monday, so now is the time. The only beach town I know is Cannon Beach because that is where my sister was married many moons ago. I had another friend recommend Lincoln City. Anybody want to chime in?

Accepted

I’ve always enjoyed Tillamook. It’s in a beautiful little valley on the coast, and the Tillamook ice cream factory is an interesting tour, showing how they make their products (including delicious cheese and excellent ice cream).