Opening Day! Play Ball!!

Andy C

I wish it would be the Angels. I attended at least 50 games (mostly Nolan Ryan starts) as a kid. Angels still have not solved their pitching problems.

No division picks for me, as I dont think any team will be on the same level as the Dogers, who many predict to break the record for most wins in a season.

Trout - MVP

Andy C

The Dodgers are doing great - best record so far, and even the Angels are doing good. I may hate visiting California, but I cant stop following my two favorite teams from my home state.

Andy C

Minnesota Twins, 5 and 4 (sigh)
https://www.mlb.com/twins

Win Twins! (Minnesota Twins fight song, written in 1961)

We're gonna win Twins!
We're gonna score!
Crack out a home run!
Got a hit, hooray!
Cheer for the Minnesota Twins Today!

(numerous music and video links)
They are not starting out good 7-12. Luckily for your team and my Angels, there are almost 140 games left in this season to make up for a slow start.

Growing up within a few miles of Angel Stadium, I of course was an Angels fan, but also followed the Twins. I liked Harmon Killebrew, Tony Oliva, Rod Carew, Jim Katt, and Bert Blyleven was from my home town and I would see him often around town in the off season.

Andy C

I feel bad for the starting pitcher against the Dodgers last night. It was his first time ever to pitch in the big leagues, and in four innings, he gave up 2 grand slams, and a total of 11 Runs. This will be tough for him to shake off, but hopefully, he will get another shot.

Andy C

A new season, a full season (?). Here are my picks...and yours?

NL Championship NY Mets and LA Dodgers
AL Championship Toronto Blue Jays and LA Angels
World Series NY Mets and LA Angels
Champion LA Angels (in 7)
MVP Mike Trout
I was disapointed that the Angels released one of the top five greatest hitters of all Time, Albert Pujos, but glad the Dodgers picked him up. The Dodgers have not lost a game since he joined them, and his bat is productive.

My Angels are looking like its going to be another losing season.

3 Nails 4 Given

Sinner saved by the blood of Jesus
My Mets have 16 players on the IL How is that even possible? I hardly recognize the replaceMets.
They’re not doing too bad to be #1 in the NL East right now.

After seeing Pillar hit in the face with that pitch the other night and all the other players on the DL, they’re doing great.

As a Braves fan I really hope Pillar comes off of the DL to play again. I also hope Webb can come back after throwing that pitch, even if he needs to go down to the minor leagues to rehab.

You could tell that pitch got away from him and was not intentional, it was one of the worst hit batter pitches I’ve seen.

Psalm37v4

I am a Yankees fan, but have been really disappointed in their performance lately.
Since I moved to the country, I got the MLB Package, so now I watch the Cincinnati Reds, NY Mets, and Yankees.
The Reds are actually doing pretty good at the moment and doing the things the Yankees SHOULD be doing. Jesse Winker has been on a hot streak and had 3 HRs yesterday.

Andy C

Good season so far. The Dodgers have had a few rough patches, but still have the 3rd best winning record this season. Angels are struggling, but lately have been playing better.

I wish we lived closer to a team. The closest stadium is 5 hours away in Seattle and there is zero chance I would go to that city.

RonJohnSilver

Angels now at .500. And without Trout. Ohtani is a beast. Pitching and injuries are holding them back, as usual. On a positive note, my Bible Study group has some baseball fans of various teams and next month we're getting a group to go to the Round Rock Express game. They are about 45 minutes away. They are the Astros triple A affiliate. It'll be a fun time, I got the tickets this week, in the shade thankfullyi. So, play ball!!

Andy C

Angels now at .500. And without Trout. Ohtani is a beast. Pitching and injuries are holding them back, as usual. On a positive note, my Bible Study group has some baseball fans of various teams and next month we're getting a group to go to the Round Rock Express game. They are about 45 minutes away. They are the Astros triple A affiliate. It'll be a fun time, I got the tickets this week, in the shade thankfullyi. So, play ball!!
Angels currently are the hottest team in baseball with 6 straight wins.