Opening Day! Play Ball!!

Andy C

I wish it would be the Angels. I attended at least 50 games (mostly Nolan Ryan starts) as a kid. Angels still have not solved their pitching problems.

No division picks for me, as I dont think any team will be on the same level as the Dogers, who many predict to break the record for most wins in a season.

Trout - MVP

Andy C

The Dodgers are doing great - best record so far, and even the Angels are doing good. I may hate visiting California, but I cant stop following my two favorite teams from my home state.

Andy C

Minnesota Twins, 5 and 4 (sigh)
https://www.mlb.com/twins

Win Twins! (Minnesota Twins fight song, written in 1961)

We're gonna win Twins!
We're gonna score!
Crack out a home run!
Got a hit, hooray!
Cheer for the Minnesota Twins Today!

(numerous music and video links)
They are not starting out good 7-12. Luckily for your team and my Angels, there are almost 140 games left in this season to make up for a slow start.

Growing up within a few miles of Angel Stadium, I of course was an Angels fan, but also followed the Twins. I liked Harmon Killebrew, Tony Oliva, Rod Carew, Jim Katt, and Bert Blyleven was from my home town and I would see him often around town in the off season.

Andy C

I feel bad for the starting pitcher against the Dodgers last night. It was his first time ever to pitch in the big leagues, and in four innings, he gave up 2 grand slams, and a total of 11 Runs. This will be tough for him to shake off, but hopefully, he will get another shot.