One World Church in the making?

maranatha14

I am not sure if I am allowed to post news articles from certain sources, so I will just ask..... Is anyone else alarmed with the meetings between the Pope, Emmanuel Macron, and the formulation of what appears to be a 1 world religion? Macron meeting with the Pope, and both believing there is a need to "embrace" so all (Muslims included) can meet on common ground? I have also been reading connections about Kenneth Copeland being in there as well. I have certainly heard Copeland seem to "wish" for all this in some of his teachings.

Not surprising really; this is expected as the Rapture nears. But still... shocking to see what is going on in our world. More and more I see how all Believers need to know WHAT they believe, and WHY they believe it. So important that we stick to God's Word, put on the FULL armor of God, and not let corruption of the world enter in. We must not be deceived. The Rapture will be the ultimate dividing the wheat from the tares.

Come quickly Lord Jesus! :rapture

JSTyler

I am not sure if I am allowed to post news articles from certain sources, so I will just ask..... Is anyone else alarmed with the meetings between the Pope, Emmanuel Macron, and the formulation of what appears to be a 1 world religion? Macron meeting with the Pope, and both believing there is a need to "embrace" so all (Muslims included) can meet on common ground? I have also been reading connections about Kenneth Copeland being in there as well. I have certainly heard Copeland seem to "wish" for all this in some of his teachings.

Not surprising really; this is expected as the Rapture nears. But still... shocking to see what is going on in our world. More and more I see how all Believers need to know WHAT they believe, and WHY they believe it. So important that we stick to God's Word, put on the FULL armor of God, and not let corruption of the world enter in. We must not be deceived. The Rapture will be the ultimate dividing the wheat from the tares.

Come quickly Lord Jesus! :rapture
Your first paragraph;

There's no question in my mind at all, based on recent events and news that you are 100% correct. I'm not really alarmed as much as I am prodded to preach the Gospel longer, louder and more frequently than ever before. No credit for me either, I feel like I was living in a fog not so long ago, too. Lukewarm, stale and useless for Jesus Christ's Kingdom.

Through an outpouring of what we see now as God's grace, a tragedy (minor in the big scheme of things, major for us) in our home lit a fire in us like never before. The shame is that it took something really heart wrenching to break us from the malaise we were in. We (wifey and I) try to remember and thank God every day for the trouble that moved us forward to usefulness.

Your second paragraph;

AMEN! Praise God! And Harpazo! :rapture

Anewcreationinjesus

Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!
Absolutely, all the meetings between the Pope and *insert leader here*, whether its the Muslim head honcho, Copeland, kris vollaton.... Is all part of the drive for false "unity" which the world loves... Don't you know we all worship the same "god" :sarcasm (Well, they do, it's the god of this world!)

I genuinely reckon it might be based around people being told "it's all the same god, all paths lead to god"

Last edited:

Amity

Your first paragraph;

There's no question in my mind at all, based on recent events and news that you are 100% correct. I'm not really alarmed as much as I am prodded to preach the Gospel longer, louder and more frequently than ever before. No credit for me either, I feel like I was living in a fog not so long ago, too. Lukewarm, stale and useless for Jesus Christ's Kingdom.

Through an outpouring of what we see now as God's grace, a tragedy (minor in the big scheme of things, major for us) in our home lit a fire in us like never before. The shame is that it took something really heart wrenching to break us from the malaise we were in. We (wifey and I) try to remember and thank God every day for the trouble that moved us forward to usefulness.

Your second paragraph;

AMEN! Praise God! And Harpazo! :rapture

It took stage 4 cancer and losing my home before i came back around....and greatful for it!

Neonap

Emmanuel Macron I believe could be one of the Kings who make a ten nation army with 9 others by his side( kings). Don't forget we have Benito Mussolini's great grandson running for the elections as well and could play a significant role in building this revived 10 nation revived Roman empire.

The pope in my honest opinion, is clearly showing signs or characteristics of the False Prophet of Revelation. Could he be the actual FP or a precursor to the real one? I don't know. Either it's Francis or the next pope definitely. But he's definitely raising some red flags in people's books, concerning his heretical beliefs and his involvement in trying to form a one world religion and government.

I think these figures will definitely play a huge role in the final days that we are in, but if we are already seeing a possible False Prophet on the world scene, then it would stand to reason that the Antichrist himself is walking among us right now, alive in the flesh. If that's the case, we are very close to the Rapture of the church. We are definitely living in the season, and it appears that the birth pangs are coming to a final climatic conclusion.

Also I want to add that we are seeing a uptick of the falling away, it's reaching concerning levels at this point and at a faster speed than ever before.

maranatha14

Yes; I have heard much of this before as well. But the signing of the covenant in February, along with Macron, along with the fact they have been holding summit meetings..... Just seemed to me a lot happened fairly recently all at once.

(Amity - I had been a "Christian" most of my life, but when I got cancer, it really woke me up as well! I look back on my life at things that I would do differently if given the choice, but not having cancer by would NOT be one of them. I learned so much about Him, His Love, and how He speaks to us.... wouldn't change it for anything. It made me much stronger in my faith, and probably like you, am so grateful for that experience. God loves all His children.... whom He disciplines!)

Is Rapture going to happen in my lifetime? I don't know. But I want to be READY, and found doing His work when it does!

:rapture

ByGod'sGrace

Yeah, every day I can barely believe the news I read. It is like a spinning top of insanity. I am so completely shocked at the level of depravity in the pope and Catholic Church and how the pope is trying to unite the Catholic and Muslim faith....? What? The things that the pope says are not Biblical at all...the fact he is beloved around the world, even by atheists tells you something...because he is saying what people want to hear instead of what is true. Reminds me of the verse about the wide path and the narrow path. The thing about the narrow path is it takes humility to admit you need a Savior and to ask for forgiveness, to trust in God instead of yourself, and to believe and accept the only way is through Jesus. It seems so easy, but self-love is only getting more and more normalized around the world.

Amity

(Amity - I had been a "Christian" most of my life, but when I got cancer, it really woke me up as well! I look back on my life at things that I would do differently if given the choice, but not having cancer by would NOT be one of them. I learned so much about Him, His Love, and how He speaks to us.... wouldn't change it for anything. It made me much stronger in my faith, and probably like you, am so grateful for that experience. God loves all His children.... whom He disciplines!)

:rapture
It truly makes you see the world, yourself, and God in a different light, doesn't it?

:hug

Amity

A quick observation I had earlier...I don't watch TV very often but tonight I was by myself flipping through the channels and of course didn't see anything remotely interesting but came across Mama's Family. I clicked on that and halfway watched as I crochet. What I didn't realize was that it was on the Logo channel, the cable network for gay people. I couldn't believe it when a promo for a show came on of a bunch of drag queens competing for who does the best...I'm just going to say witch slap. BUT THEN, a commercial right after it, was of people going in for tattoos, but not knowing the tattoo they actually get was the choice of their sister, brother, friend, or enemy. This is entertainment!? Ugh.

ByGod'sGrace

A quick observation I had earlier...I don't watch TV very often but tonight I was by myself flipping through the channels and of course didn't see anything remotely interesting but came across Mama's Family. I clicked on that and halfway watched as I crochet. What I didn't realize was that it was on the Logo channel, the cable network for gay people. I couldn't believe it when a promo for a show came on of a bunch of drag queens competing for who does the best...I'm just going to say witch slap. BUT THEN, a commercial right after it, was of people going in for tattoos, but not knowing the tattoo they actually get was the choice of their sister, brother, friend, or enemy. This is entertainment!? Ugh.
Oh yeah, I don't have a TV either. Cannot stand the shows or commercials now. When I taught high school, the stuff I heard that was "popular" was just crazy. Makes me laugh and cry at the same time.

Anewcreationinjesus

Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!
Oh yeah, I don't have a TV either. Cannot stand the shows or commercials now. When I taught high school, the stuff I heard that was "popular" was just crazy. Makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
It truly is a brainwashing screen full of stuff that is the complete opposite of "true, pure and lovely"... and stuff that feeds the sin nature....

madcat

So want to hear another abomination? The director of my mom’s last assisted living facility wore a HUGE cross for everyone to see, professed to be an “ordained minister” from some whacked-out place in Texas, AND I saw the pics taken when he won the “best drag-queen” trophy from the TN association.
When he came around to gather residents for “communion” (cough, cough), I told my mom to NEVER partake of anything this man (or ???) was offering.

Kaatje

Listening for that trumpet sound
I never watch real live tv anymore.
When there is something really interesting to watch, I just record it.
When watching the program, I fast forward through the commercials, with the sound of.
This way the program is much shorter, no wasted time on junk I don’t want to buy anyway,

JSTyler

It took stage 4 cancer and losing my home before i came back around....and greatful for it!
Well God bless and keep you from now and forward!

Our Almighty Savior must have some serious trust in you and work for you to do. Your cross was a burden that I can't imagine.

Do you ever wonder what might have been next if you didn't respond the way you did? We sure do. It's amazing how hard the heart can get and dense the mind can become. God is patient.

Amity

Well God bless and keep you from now and forward!

Our Almighty Savior must have some serious trust in you and work for you to do. Your cross was a burden that I can't imagine.

Do you ever wonder what might have been next if you didn't respond the way you did? We sure do. It's amazing how hard the heart can get and dense the mind can become. God is patient.
Thank you. I'm going to tell the story and I will copy and past to the testimony forum, I've been meaning to do that. I was always a believer but after finding out my ex was cheating, the divorce, finding out about all of his financial shenanigans he had been pulling...it absolutely crushed me. My hair started falling out in chunks. I was in horrible shape physically, mentally, spiritually. When I finally snapped, I started living for me and am still ashamed of how I behaved. Then I got sick, lost my great, well paying job because of it, and health insurance. Lost 3 in a row all at the 3 week mark, that crushed me even more as I had never been fired or even disciplined at work in my life. I put my house on the market, sold it 80k under list days before foreclosure, and what equity I had left I bought an older, motorhome as family wasnt an option, they mostly disappeared. . I finally crawled into an er and was admitted.Thats when I found out what all the other doctors kept dismissing as a sinus infection was actually cancer, and it was stage 4A, almost B and had grown into my skull base. The pain was enough to make me call out for death. So, I have no insurance and very little savings. I applied for Medicaid, food stamps, everything I could and received nothing. I wasnt a drug addict, pregnant, or have kids. So, someone that does everything right, goes to college, gets a good job, doesn't get pregnant with a bunch of different guys, doesn't use drugs, and I get nothing. I was extremely bitter about that. No cancer groups helped as my cancer wasnt a well known one like breast cancer or lung cancer. No doctor or hospital would see me without money. I was turned down for a trial at MD Anderson as I was too late stage and had no adrenal glands. My chances of survival were so low they didn't want to skew the results. Yeah. Disability benefits took 6 months. By the time it kicked in, I was 50 pounds less, frail, and absolutely miserable. My oncologist asked why it took so long to get to treatment and I just unloaded on her about everything. She cried with me. She said due to my younger age than most who had this she was going to "throw the big guns at me." She warned me I was going to hate life for the next year as the treatment was the most brutal of all cancers, but it can go into remission. Mike turned down work contracts as it would be traveling overseas so he could stay with me. Mike was in the picture before I lost my job. He helped me tremendously, took me to every appointment, learned all he could, sat next to me during my 9 hour chemos and was the 1st face I saw after rads while still bolted to the table. He never let me down and never let me whine for too long. His sense of humor kept me going as well....and the nurses just loved him. He defended me from careless doctors and was pivotal to my recovery.

After my first chemo, I slept for 11 days straight. I ate oatmeal as my only meal. My second chemo, the nuelasta on body injector (cost $9000!) didn't work. So over a couple of days, I my blood count crashed and I was severely nuetropenic. My organs went in to shock, I had diarrhea and vomiting in my sleep as I couldn't stay awake/conscious. Mike kept fighting me to go to the er, but I refused, not because I didn't think I needed to go, but because the thought of moving was more dreadful than the thought of death. That's how weak I was. He picked me up and somehow got me in the car. I passed out and don't remember much but little pieces. My BP was 30/20, my heartrate I think was in the 20s. Doctors rushed in and worked on me for some time until I was stable and the next day admitted me to ICU. I was there about 10 days. That was the 1st trip of what would be many admissions to ICU. When my oncologist came to see me and told me I was minutes away from death, it was a shock. I had several talks with the chaplains while there.

When I got back home, I started reading my bible again. I flipped to Roman's and the verse 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.'" It hit me like a ton of bricks! My life leading up to all this was full of sin! I cried, I mourned, I pleaded for forgiveness, I gave praise for opening my eyes to it, poured my heart out, and cried and read some more.

For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death. 2 Corinthians 7:10 KJV

8 months later, on June 30th, after 9 chemo's, 35 high dose radiation treatments that cooked my mouth and burned my skin from the shoulders up, 50+days in hospital, chemo induced meningitis, 6 surgeries, 200+ prescription bottles, and a feeding tube, ruined kidneys, and horrible nuerapathy in hands and feet....against all the odds, I was done with treatment! All the nurses and some doctors came and cheered for me as I rang the bell. It wasnt until November that I found I was in remission as you keep cooking for some time. I was actually stunned.

Now I had recovery and painful physical therapy ahead of me. My goal was to be able to eat normally and not baby formula through a painful tube in my gut by the holidays. Most that went through what I did never do eat again. I loved to cook and I was a foodie, so that was not an option for me! And I detested that tube! My saliva glands and taste buds didn't work at first for many months. Let me tell you, I never realized how much we take those for granted! I would have panic attacks if I didn't have a bottle of water in my hands and mourned not being able to eat fruit or vegetables. I started with broth, which without tasting salt was just nasty chicken water. Then milk, and without the ability to taste sweet was just rotten tasting. Fruit burned the raw skin of my mouth as did veggies. Gradually, some baby food I could handle. 4 1/2 months later, the day before Thanksgiving, I had that tube removed! I filled up on stuffing, plain sweet potato and green bean casserole. Turkey and rolls were out of the question still, but I had met my goal!

Then, it was time to recover physically. I started with 5 pound weights and worked on my radiation shredded neck and shoulder muscles. Then I tried walking with mike around the motorhome home. I could barely do one lap. 6 weeks later I was up to 2.5 miles in 35 minutes.
The rads fried my lymph nodes so they swell and I have to use a compression machine for 45 minutes every day for the rest of my life, otherwise my jaw looks like it belongs on a 500 pound person.

My second Pet scan showed an area of hyper metabolic activity in my uterus. A biopsy showed cancer. It was very early and luckily a small spot so I had a complete hysterectomy. I wondered why the chemo didn't get it as it's the same given for both cancers.

Enough about all that. I have my setbacks, my pity parties, but I don't ask why me because I already know. That hysterectomy really threw a wrench in my recovery. I'm having issues lately with painful neck and back spasms and my health lately hasn't been good with frequent infections. I'm looking for ways to serve God, but my stamina is about 5 minutes. I'm not sure what purpose He has for this broken down body, but whatever it is I'm happy for it.