One taken, one left...

Anewcreationinjesus

Was really blessed listening to this "pastors point of view" yesterday about the verse in the Olivet discourse.. "one taken and one left"....

Like many on here, I was given the viewpoint for years that this was a rapture verse.....

Here's some wonderfully clear teaching from Andy Woods which carefully looks at the book of Matthew, the context of the Olivet and then hones in on those particular verses... At the moment am going through Revelation with mum in our weekly phone Bible study but I took notes from this and shared this with her instead....

Anewcreationinjesus

AHAHAHAH i'm back in forth between the revelation series, pastors point of view and Daniel as i access his sermons via youtube
Heh Heh :) indeed lots of pens and paper needed! Gosh how are you managing Daniel and Revelation at the same time?! :) I check in on pastors point of view as well, looking forward to the rest of the series on signs of the end times :)

Spartan Sprinter 1

Heh Heh :) indeed lots of pens and paper needed! Gosh how are you managing Daniel and Revelation at the same time?! :) I check in on pastors point of view as well, looking forward to the rest of the series on signs of the end times :)

I know i should structure it a bit better AHAHHAHAH but i'm so spoiled for choice i just can't help it. I'd like him to do an update on his 7 signs of the Christ return series as well since a lot has escalated since that last video