On the Subject of Ronnie

seated with Christ

I don’t know if this is allowed.

Cover art

Edifi - Christian Podcast Player​

The Christian PostLifestyle

Everyone
Everyone

Search the App Store for edifi Christian Podcast.

seated with Christ

I got my results back from the Nuclear Stress Test online.

Now keep in mind that I am not trained to read the results, but it looks good to me.

Normal myocardial perfusion scan. There is no evidence of myocardial ischemia or infarction.
The EKG portion of this study is negative for ischemia.

I thank the Good Lord for my good results. \o/ PTL

seated with Christ

I know a man who said that he ran from prayer and avoided prayer request thread like the plague, he later learned that the Holy Spirit used him somewhat to pray for others as he prayed for the Holy Spirit to pray through him. All praise to God.

seated with Christ

New Post to my Blog:
Yesteday, I felt so full of it, full of the flesh, full of myself and carnal, I hate it when I am not inspired, but it is as "the Spirit wills".

NOTICE:
Trolling Warning

seated with Christ

What I want to tell all my friends is, God is using all the love that I am receiving on this board to bring inner healing to my heart.

The pain, hurt and social difficulties, the calluses and walls around my heart are melting away.

It is even effecting me in the real world, I am more confident,

Thank so many for loving me.

Lovin Jesus

My younger brother doesn't love me, but it's his problem, not mine, but it hurts remembering how close we were growing up.
I'm sorry for your hurt Ronnie. You are loved dearly. By your brothers and sisters in Christ. You are loved by our Father in heaven.

Maybe it's not so much that your brother doesn't love you. Maybe your brother doesn't love himself, or he doesn't feel loved so he makes it appear that he doesn't love you or anyone else to not show his own hurt that he doesn't feel loved. I don't know. I don't know your brother or his life he's had but sometimes when people have relationship problems it sometimes comes from their own insecurities. Maybe he needs to feel Jesus loved by Jesus. If he doesn't know Jesus then he can't feel Jesus love,
I don't know but maybe praying for your brother may help. When people don't know Jesus they are the loneliest people in the world. At times even they can feel angry because they don't feel that love that fulfilling feel in them.
Not to say your brother is your enemy but Jesus said pray for your enemies, and maybe in praying for your brother he may soften his heart and he will begin to go in the right direction that he may open his heart to the Lord so he can discover love and maybe he will be able to show his love for you.
Sometimes the person causing hurt does so because they are hurt and it just takes for them to somehow be softened so that the love can start flowing all the way around and Jesus is the catalyst to that.

Like I said, I don't know your brother or anything about him or his life but its true that sometimes a person is the one who doesn't know love and can't give it.
If this isnt his case it's still a matter of prayer and his drawing close to God to make the relationship better. Remember that you are dearly loved. I will pray for your brother and for you to feel the Lords love mending your hurt heart...
I pray for you brother Ronnie. You've gone through so much and you are such a caring and thoughtful person and with so much love for others and I'm sorry you have been hurt. You have been in my prayers and continue to be.
I will pray for your brother to soften his heart and open it to Jesus and allow himself to feel loved and give love.
Love in Jesus

Last edited:

seated with Christ

I'm sorry for your hurt Ronnie. You are loved dearly. By your brothers and sisters in Christ. You are loved by our Father in heaven.

Maybe it's not so much that your brother doesn't love you. Maybe your brother doesn't love himself, or he doesn't feel loved so he makes it appear that he doesn't love you or anyone else to not show his own hurt that he doesn't feel loved. I don't know. I don't know your brother or his life he's had but sometimes when people have relationship problems it sometimes comes from their own insecurities. Maybe he needs to feel Jesus loved by Jesus. If he doesn't know Jesus then he can't feel Jesus love,
I don't know but maybe praying for your brother may help. When people don't know Jesus they are the loneliest people in the world. At times even they can feel angry because they don't feel that love that fulfilling feel in them.
Not to say your brother is your enemy but Jesus said pray for your enemies, and maybe in praying for your brother he may soften his heart and he will begin to go in the right direction that he may open his heart to the Lord so he can discover love and maybe he will be able to show his love for you.
Sometimes the person causing hurt does so because they are hurt and it just takes for them to somehow be softened so that the love can start flowing all the way around and Jesus is the catalyst to that.

Like I said, I don't know your brother or anything about him or his life but its true that sometimes a person is the one who doesn't know love and can't give it.
If this isnt his case it's still a matter of prayer and his drawing close to God to make the relationship better. Remember that you are dearly loved. I will pray for your brother and for you to feel the Lords love mending your hurt heart...
I pray for you brother Ronnie. You've gone through so much and you are such a caring and thoughtful person and with so much love for others and I'm sorry you have been hurt. You have been in my prayers and continue to be.
I will pray for your brother to soften his heart and open it to Jesus and allow himself to feel loved and give love.
Love in Jesus
I will write about this soon on this soon, in the morning. :)