Oh boy..........we have another kitty!

caligal

The other day while I was at the Dr my sister had a new kitty come up to her in the yard begging for food and petts. That evening she came back and Mac feed her again, and she has now taken up residence on our patio and deck. Today I got a real good look at her and guess what,,,,,,,she is expecting!:surprised
We have named her April and she is about 8mo old. She is a white and black kitty with just a few faint orange spots on her tail, so technically she is a calico. Her meow is very tiny and she is very affectionate. We can't bring her in because we already have 6!!! indoor kitties since we took Abby in. Have I told yall about Abby? I think I did but not sure, so let me know if I haven't.:lol: We will let April stay with us and take care of her, because that is why God sends them to us. I hope she has her babies in the garage where they will be safe and dry. We have already started bringing her in there. Anyone want a kitty? LOL

Meg

Awwww... I do hope y'all can find a way to get dear little April spayed after the kittens are weaned. Praying the kittens get good homes too! :hug :hellokitty :hug :hellokitty ...

How do you get your cats to accept the newcomers?

caligal

Meg when they figure out there is no choice they eventually get over it. April will be a garage kitty. The rest are indoor kitties. Abby is so little and sweet that they took her in right away. Our garage is dry walled and not musty, and is tidy so she will be fine as there is a kitty door for her.

caligal

I was afraid yall were going to ask that:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty Hows that? lol Okay I will see if Mac can do that for me sometime this week.:lol:

ahlecce

If I didn't already have :hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty:hellokitty, I would take one!! To be truthful I would take another one but my hubby says if I bring another one home then he is leaving. :thinking: :pound: I'm so happy for you that you have another furkid. I know how much joy they bring us!

Patiently...

itty bitty kitty committee!!! :hehheh:hehheh:hehheh
:lol: That's cute.

That's so nice that you take them in! I can't turn them away either and God keeps sending more!
Last September my daughter found two in a plastic wal mart bag on one of her walks. We had to bottle feed them they were so young and the vet had to clean up their little ears they had mites so bad.

Lily

Looking Up
:kitten

:hug Kittens are so cute. That's the fun part, to see them play when they're so little. Praying that you'll find good homes for them.

vmoon

How exciting! Nothing cuter than kittens. Glad April has found a home. :thumbup Looking forward to photos!

Meg

Meg when they figure out there is no choice they eventually get over it. April will be a garage kitty. The rest are indoor kitties. Abby is so little and sweet that they took her in right away. Our garage is dry walled and not musty, and is tidy so she will be fine as there is a kitty door for her.
Thanks Cali. I love that April has a garage home too! Pictures! Pictures! Pleeze, pictures!! :nod :hug :hug :hug

Praying that you're feeling a little better too... :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug

caligal

Hey yall. Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I haven't been doing too well. As for April....well she passed or upchucked a HUGE hairball or something, and she now no longer looks or feels pregnant.:lol: Mac has now got her coming into the garage to eat and visit with him. She is a real daddys girl. She doesn't actually meow, but makes a cute little squeaky sound. I haven't felt well enough to pester him for pics....sorry.:rolleyes :heythere

Meg

Hey yall. Sorry I haven't been on lately, but I haven't been doing too well. As for April....well she passed or upchucked a HUGE hairball or something, and she now no longer looks or feels pregnant.:lol: Mac has now got her coming into the garage to eat and visit with him. She is a real daddys girl. She doesn't actually meow, but makes a cute little squeaky sound. I haven't felt well enough to pester him for pics....sorry.:rolleyes :heythere
:hug :hug :hug :elmogrin AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!! Kittie go squeak! Our Echo squeaks too!

araj54

Your off the hook Sis. We don't care to see pics of the GIANT hairball. :lol: