Obama's throne of power

Ohioan

Obama’s Throne of Satan (Pergamon Altar)

Obama’s stage at the 2008 Democratic convention was designed in the style of the Pergamon Altar, a Greek Temple, which is mentioned in the book of Revelation as the “Seat of Satan” or the “Throne of Satan,” depending on the translation. The biblical reference is not just to the altar, but to Pergamos as a regional center of the Roman state and a center of occult/pagan worship and persecution of the early Christians.
The Roman state “Imperial Cult” was a religion, in which the roman emperor was worshiped at Pergamos as a god. The black nationalist doctrine of Obama’s Trinity church in Chicago also teaches that the black man is the manifestation of God on earth and one can self-exalt himself to god status. That man can become a higher being or God and the self-worship of man is a tenet of satanism/Luciferianism. Click the images below for more info.
A temple is a place of worship. So, it seems that this bizarre stage design is alluding to the worship of Obama and the dedication of his campaign to Luciferian principles, much like Saul Alinsky dedicated his book, “Rules for Radicals” to Lucifer. Rules for Radicals is said to be the Bible of community organizers like Obama. Alinsky was deceased by the time Obama moved to Chicago, but he was trained as a community organizer by Alinsky’s top students.

Last edited by a moderator:

antitox

The whole time he presented himself in public it was to seem "middle of the road" but he never was. He's a far leftist and that's where his heart is. If we just look at what he does compared to how he speaks, it's easy to see. People are far too moved by persona rather than their actions. It's sad, but these politicians know it and take advantage of it.

antitox

I just wish he would go home and stop trying to find ways to invade the news and cause trouble. Barry, just accept that your policies have been reversed and go enjoy your own life and let the rest of the world go on. Move out of Washington and go play some golf, ok?

kathymendel

I will not be surprised if we see Obama back in the limelight in some way shape or form, down the road. He just doesn't seem to quietly go away................... He's always there, lurking somewhere in the shadows. Not only did he step into the political arena from out of nowhere, he is choosing to stay in the arena one way or another.

JSTyler

I will not be surprised if we see Obama back in the limelight in some way shape or form, down the road. He just doesn't seem to quietly go away................... He's always there, lurking somewhere in the shadows. Not only did he step into the political arena from out of nowhere, he is choosing to stay in the arena one way or another.
Your post brings to mind an old memory, there was a long running series of tv adds ages ago where the main tagline was "Cockroaches, they just keep coming back!"

antitox

Obamanation.
Worst President EVER!!!
Did severe damage to this country.
By design.
Absolutely. In those 8 yrs of far leftist control, deep state, and courts became so entrenched and so hardened that by the time a conservative president comes in he's hammered from every side, within & without, and he's up against almost everyone. Some more repubs are turning on him now. That shows us the resultant effect of that kind of infiltration.

Last edited:

GotGrace

I did not vote for him either time. It had nothing to do with him being black. Ethnicity had nothing to do with it. I wanted someone that I thought could do the hard job of managing the country even if they were purple. I could not understand how people could not see through his silver tongued promises. IMHo he was the worst ever president. I believe he wanted to totally destroy this nation. I couldn't stand to look at him when on TV or her for that fact. People like Oprah fawning over them was sickening.

I’ve had people ask me how I knew I shouldn’t vote for him the first time and I replied I just knew he was bad news.

kathymendel

I did some poking around on the web and found out that, sure enuf, that weasel Soros did indeed pour BIG money into Obama's coffers to get him elected to the senate. Soros also backed him for the presidential run, 179 days later, and invited his rich cronies to give support, too. So, there is a background there. Soros switched from backing Clinton to backing Obama. Later reports say he was later sorry he did that. But,he did it. So, I'm guessing that Obama is a bit beholden to Soros, and that can't be a good thing.

antitox

Soros is always going to be for the wrong person, that's for sure. I wonder if he chose Obama over Hill because he was more of a globalist? Nevertheless Dr Evil (aka. Soros) has always backed Air America Radio, Alliance for Justice, America Coming Together, America Votes, America’s Voice, American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy, American Bridge 21st Century, American Civil Liberties Union, American Constitution Society for Law and Policy, American Family Voices, American Federation of Teachers, American Friends Service Committee, American Immigration Council, American Immigration Law Foundation, American Independent News Network, American Institute for Social Justice, The American Prospect, Inc, and this is only part of the list. It's much bigger. They are all left-wing pushers. You can bet this guy is working OVERTIME to hamstring America. No doubt he supports every global gathering, coup inspiring, one-world conglomerate you can imagine.

Terry

I did not vote for him either time. It had nothing to do with him being black. Ethnicity had nothing to do with it. I wanted someone that I thought could do the hard job of managing the country even if they were purple. I could not understand how people could not see through his silver tongued promises. IMHo he was the worst ever president. I believe he wanted to totally destroy this nation. I couldn't stand to look at him when on TV or her for that fact. People like Oprah fawning over them was sickening.

I’ve had people ask me how I knew I shouldn’t vote for him the first time and I replied I just knew he was bad news.
I found it very, very difficult to pray for BHO. I did so anyway. It was tough.