Obama Predicts Major Discovery Could Spark 'New Religions'

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
Agreed that Satan's forces aren't just going to give up and settle back in their seats. They are going to keep pushing. Non-Torah observant Kabbala, is a first cousin to Satanism and is practiced by a number of ethnic Jews who often hate religious Jews. A number of rabbis have expressed grave concern about Kabbalah's growing influence in Judaism. Kabbalah may have been what Jesus was referring to in His letter to the congregation in Smyrna about those "who say they are Jews but are not" accusing them of having a "synagogue of Satan". Kabbalah as a competing religion with Judaism was systematized in the Middle Ages (and many believe it began then). However, I believe its occult nature goes back to the time of Solomon--the six-pointed star--the so-called Star of David is also known as the pagan "Star of Remphan" (or Rephan) --thought to be a very powerful symbol by those who are into paganism. It was mentioned in Acts 7:43 (and not in an approving way). Paganism has plagued non-biblical "Christianity" through many forms of Gnosticism, but Kabbalah has plagued Judaism in the same way. The occult roots of both Gnosticism and Kabbalah are apparent when you examine them thoroughly and they likely both trace their origins to Babylon--(thus, "Mystery Babylon"). The Book of Ezekiel (chapter 8) describes wicked rituals being done right in the Temple in his day and the heavenly being who gave Ezekiel the vision tells Ezekiel that the leaders in the Temple had led the people into detestable sin and violence. The occult form of Kabbalah is practiced by a number of ethnic (but not religious) Jews. One of the outrageous things that Kabbalists teach is that, in order to force God to act, they need to work toward an increase in wickedness to the point where He must judge. When Israel was formed, there was a lot of controversy about the "Star of David" being chosen as the national symbol of Israel. A number of religious Jews were upset by its adoption. They would have much preferred the menorah as a symbol or even the Tree of Life.
I never know that about the Star of David!

Wings Like Eagles

Obama is a New Ager who believes Muhammed and Jesus are both 'Imams' who worked out their own salvation through 'illumination'. He can equally profess both Islam and Christianity and has. 'Two different roads going to the same place'. What someone needs to do is ask him if John 14:6 is true. That's why he predicts 'new religions', new illuminations and pathways.

Allanah Myles Sang a pop song a few years ago, heavily tinged with new age concepts, it seemed to 'annoint' someone who sings a 'new song' Could just as well be the antichrist or one of his prophets:

"Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please.."

This snippet of the song could also refer to the statues of the antichrist that will abound in the tribulation, maybe replete with a velvet swatch for a cape. Worship will be mandatroy, see Revelation 13. Kings used to be draped with purple velvet, the antichrist may choose black velvet as his regal cape.
"New Age" mostly equates to old age Gnosticism, in its many guises. It has plagued Christianity from the days of the Resurrection. Islam can be viewed as containing several types of Gnosticism. Freemasonry has been heavily influenced by Gnosticism and it is rumoured that Obama was inducted into Prince Hall Freemasonry when he attended Jeremiah Wright's church in Chicago.

newtofaith

So has the whole UFO thing been silenced? I thought they were releasing documents. Maybe I'm the only one that wants this news to be front page. I thought it wouldbe a clear indication that time is short.

usoutpost31

So has the whole UFO thing been silenced? I thought they were releasing documents. Maybe I'm the only one that wants this news to be front page. I thought it wouldbe a clear indication that time is short.
So-called 'UAP' report is still coming; but those who know what's in it have said there are no definitive findings and no proof of ET. Which is no big surprise.

Looking for confirmation that the hour is late, it's better for us to concern ourselves with the signs Jesus gave us to watch for, which did not include alien ships. What he said will come to pass, will come to pass; we can have faith in that. If we look to the unbelieving world's foolish and vain ideas, we'll always be disappointed.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Time is short anyway. I agree with @usoutpost31. This stuff is eyebrow raising and interesting to think about, and we can guess about what it is, or what role it will play in the big lie after the rapture. But for confirmation that we are close to the rapture, look nowhere other than your Bible....and there is plenty there for us to see and know!

For me, my main confirmations are what is going on with Israel, as well as the positioning for Ezekiel 38. Also, I pay attention to whatever comes out of the Pope's mouth, as so much of what he has said seems to be painting the background for the one world religion.

ShilohRose

Obama is a New Ager who believes Muhammed and Jesus are both 'Imams' who worked out their own salvation through 'illumination'. He can equally profess both Islam and Christianity and has. 'Two different roads going to the same place'. What someone needs to do is ask him if John 14:6 is true. That's why he predicts 'new religions', new illuminations and pathways.

Allanah Myles Sang a pop song a few years ago, heavily tinged with new age concepts, it seemed to 'annoint' someone who sings a 'new song' Could just as well be the antichrist or one of his prophets:

"Black velvet and that little boy's smile
Black velvet with that slow southern style
A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees
Black velvet if you please.."

This snippet of the song could also refer to the statues of the antichrist that will abound in the tribulation, maybe replete with a velvet swatch for a cape. Worship will be mandatroy, see Revelation 13. Kings used to be draped with purple velvet, the antichrist may choose black velvet as his regal cape.
My understanding is this song was about Elvis Presley. :elvis

Bethlehem57

I trust very little of what Obama says and comments about possible aliens, how it would or would impact his or any other persons religion/faith, and us being on a tiny speck, etc. are just as much a waste of time to ponder and care about as most of what he says about things. His words carry a lot of weight with many but they mislead and corrupt the listeners that refuse to use discernment, and this is certain true of comments from this article.
I trust zero outta his mouth. We had too many years of listening to this phony baloney. New religions….this guy is a mouthpiece for Satan!

After he and his brood left, I was hoping we were done hearing from him. Boy was I wrong!

Batman

Humanity is always humanity which I guess is the reason Ecclesiastes states there is nothing new under the sun..........Paul and Barnabus was called Hermes and Zeus (respectively) by a large crowd of folks when it was obvious they were just men and to be honest it should have been obvious that Hermes and Zeus were just false religious story/legend icons. The idea that humanity in pockets or in full mass would try to worship aliens/demons or at least listen to them as sages is all over the centuries of paganism, mystery Babylon, and societal stupidity. This alien craze is definitely troubling even if it doesn't develop into demon appearances and just continues to be theory and wonder and hope b/c it fosters a lostness and a brainwashing (if not possession) that is spiritually forbidden anyway. Very serious.

Wings Like Eagles

I don't think this is going to fade/go away, but it's not going to be the daily haranguing from multiple directions like the unmentionable topic has been. Until after the Rapture. Except TPTB need to groom *everyone* so the lie(s) will believable and accepted :mad
That's why I think it will fade into the background--for awhile--but they will continue to toss the occasional tidbit to keep the public somewhat interested. They can always rev up the lie-machine if they need to.

Footsteps

Maybe he could become the leader of the new world cult.
"Now Jesus walked on water
And I know that it's true-
Sometimes I think Obama
Would like to do a little walkin' too."

Tip of the hat-
Charlie Daniels
Long Haired Country Boy