NZ Mosque Attacked

ozaprah

A very sad day in New Zealand and Australia. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost loved ones and for the residents of Christchurch and New Zealand.

I have a gut feeling this event is going to have significant implications on the world stage. I predict the NZ government will tighten down on their gun control in a rapid and successful fashion which will present a role model for various countries around the world. (please note US members, I'm not criticizing your amendment rights, just giving my thoughts on a likely scenario that may play out.)

There is also a lot of early internet discussion about the tightening down or banning of forum groups such a 4chan and 8chan which apparently the main attacker belonged to and spread his far right wing idea through. Along with discussion on the tightening of social media such as Facebook and twitter, through which the live streaming of the atrocious attack was allowed and subsequent video distribution, for far too long before they were able to close it down.

Gavin Groninger

Pray hard for victims and survivors! How can someone be so lost on what God wants...

Continue to fight for the 2nd amendment to protect your family from danger foreign, domestic or government...

My initial thoughts are honestly is this some kind of false flag, 74 page manifesto, from "ChristChurch" and live-streamed on Facebook? White, Christian right wing nationalist fits all the narratives, even if it wasn't a FF, this story will dominate the news for weeks.

Whatever the case, what a terrible tragedy for all involved. The retaliation will be relentless, may God bring peace.

JSTyler

Any time the left finds itself in the cross hairs, especially if their beloved Jackal and/or criminal clintons are in any way endangered politically or reputationally, just like that, out of no where comes an angry white man with guns to kill a bunch of people that effectively a)conveniently gives the media a shiny new, non-jackal-centric object to fester over and b)provides same with convenient opportunity to blame angry white men and guns to fuel their anti-gun, anti-white men (read: Trump) rhetoric.

I don't believe in coincidences much any more.

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel quoted this not so long ago. It's been stated many times in the past. The point is clear, take advantage of any tragedy and the emotional vulnerabilities that follow in the aftermath. It's ruthlessness right out in the open. People who think this way, who anchor their world views on a belief structure like that will do anything to accomplish their ends.

We've seen this tactic applied far too often in the last 24 years not to doubt every "coincidental" event that benefits the schemes of the left.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Pray hard for victims and survivors! How can someone be so lost on what God wants...

Continue to fight for the 2nd amendment to protect your family from danger foreign, domestic or government...

My initial thoughts are honestly is this some kind of false flag, 74 page manifesto, from "ChristChurch" and live-streamed on Facebook? White, Christian right wing nationalist fits all the narratives, even if it wasn't a FF, this story will dominate the news for weeks.

Did it say he identified as a right win Christian ? in our news in Australia it said he wrote a letter ending with the words "See you in Valhalla".The info or facts in the news these days are so distorted.