NZ Mosque Attacked

Discussion in 'Breaking News & World Events' started by Len, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Len

Len Well-Known Member

40 dead 20 injured, 3 men arrested including Australian man and one woman. Two mosques attacked and car bombs defused.

I am using my phone and cant work out how to pate a link sorry

2. Joe B

Joe B Well-Known Member

So very sad they will be in my prayers.

3. ozaprah

ozaprah Well-Known Member

A very sad day in New Zealand and Australia. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost loved ones and for the residents of Christchurch and New Zealand.

I have a gut feeling this event is going to have significant implications on the world stage. I predict the NZ government will tighten down on their gun control in a rapid and successful fashion which will present a role model for various countries around the world. (please note US members, I'm not criticizing your amendment rights, just giving my thoughts on a likely scenario that may play out.)

There is also a lot of early internet discussion about the tightening down or banning of forum groups such a 4chan and 8chan which apparently the main attacker belonged to and spread his far right wing idea through. Along with discussion on the tightening of social media such as Facebook and twitter, through which the live streaming of the atrocious attack was allowed and subsequent video distribution, for far too long before they were able to close it down.

4. mikhen7

mikhen7 Freed By Christ to Serve Christ

The killing of innocents is always a travesty. May our Lord bring swift justice in this terrible situation. My heart does go out in sympathy to the families of those killed.

5. Pray hard for victims and survivors! How can someone be so lost on what God wants...

Continue to fight for the 2nd amendment to protect your family from danger foreign, domestic or government...

My initial thoughts are honestly is this some kind of false flag, 74 page manifesto, from "ChristChurch" and live-streamed on Facebook? White, Christian right wing nationalist fits all the narratives, even if it wasn't a FF, this story will dominate the news for weeks.

Whatever the case, what a terrible tragedy for all involved. The retaliation will be relentless, may God bring peace.

6. Also crazy coincidental that this happens as the Lisa Page testimony breaks...

Jan51, Sowen, Letterman and 6 others like this.
  7. yeshua'sbride

yeshua'sbride ♥ Standing with Israel

8. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Despicable, wonder if this is a start of something.

9. Cindy S.

Cindy S. Well-Known Member

I'm shocked that I'm no longer shocked when these things happen.

Jan51, DanLMP, Sowen and 8 others like this.
  10. JSTyler

JSTyler Well-Known Member

These things happen like clockwork.

11. Yes, I can't help that my brain always notices patterns and this is a continuing pattern.

12. Hidden

Hidden Well-Known Member

Terrible news. Praying for the families of the victims.

Somehow this tragedy feels like it will further the narrative of the left. Sigh.

13. vbf

vbf Well-Known Member

Any time the left finds itself in the cross hairs, especially if their beloved Jackal and/or criminal clintons are in any way endangered politically or reputationally, just like that, out of no where comes an angry white man with guns to kill a bunch of people that effectively a)conveniently gives the media a shiny new, non-jackal-centric object to fester over and b)provides same with convenient opportunity to blame angry white men and guns to fuel their anti-gun, anti-white men (read: Trump) rhetoric.

I don't believe in coincidences much any more.

14. JSTyler

JSTyler Well-Known Member

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." Rahm Emanuel quoted this not so long ago. It's been stated many times in the past. The point is clear, take advantage of any tragedy and the emotional vulnerabilities that follow in the aftermath. It's ruthlessness right out in the open. People who think this way, who anchor their world views on a belief structure like that will do anything to accomplish their ends.

We've seen this tactic applied far too often in the last 24 years not to doubt every "coincidental" event that benefits the schemes of the left.

Jan51, Kerbluey, Sowen and 5 others like this.
  15. benmcd

benmcd Well-Known Member

It definitely seems like every time the news is about to cover something that is bad for the deep state or democrats, or if there's some pro-2nd amendment law is about to be passed one of these incidents occurs.

Jan51, Sowen, cchomeschoolmom and 3 others like this.
  16. Rose E.

Rose E. Well-Known Member

Man's laws mean nothing when Jesus is missing in your heart.

17. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Administrator Staff Member

Praying for the survivors and families of the victims. May their find their peace in God through faith in Jesus Christ. :pray

18. Spartan Sprinter 1

Spartan Sprinter 1 Well-Known Member

cchomeschoolmom likes this.
  19. Spartan Sprinter 1

Spartan Sprinter 1 Well-Known Member

It said in the news here is Australia that he wrote a final post on facebook stating see you in Valhalla ? I don't know how the news go that he was a Christian from that statement