NYC Names Street After “Adolf Hitler of the Black Man”

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
There’s no room in NYC for Teddy Roosevelt, for plenty for the racist leader of the Nation of Islam.
By Daniel Greenfield

Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad headed a racist movement that believed white people were subhuman and doomed to be exterminated. His successor as leader of the original theological movement, Louis Farrakhan, is one of the country’s most notorious bigots.

The same city which tore down the famous statue of Theodore Roosevelt outside the museum that he helped found, because he was “controversial”, just decided to name a block after Muhammad.

The New York City Council on Thursday approved a plan to name a Harlem block in honor of Elijah Muhammad, the controversial late leader of the Nation of Islam.

The bid to name the intersection of W. 127th St. and Malcolm X Boulevard as “The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad Way” proved the most contentious element of a Council bill drawn up to tag honorary names on 129 public spaces in the city.

Muhammad, a Chicago religious leader who described white people as “devils,” is seen by some Americans as an inspirational figure for his work championing Black empowerment. But critics view him as a voice of racism and antisemitism.

If you don’t approve of a street named after a racist…you’re a racist.

Councilwoman Kristin Richardson Jordan, the far-left Harlem Democrat who proposed the street naming for Muhammad, said the honor is “way overdue.”

“It is actually not OK to erase Black leaders who are not pleasing to white people,” Jordan told her colleagues during the full Council vote. “I profoundly vote aye on Elijah Muhammad Way.”

Beyond being less than “pleasing” to all the people he hated, Elijah Muhammad was an ally of the KKK.

Both the Klan and the NOI, Muhammad summarized, opposed integration and race mixing. Each group was on record as opposing the goals of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., although for separate and unequal reasons. The Muslims viewed King as a chief rival. The Klan saw him as a dangerous threat to white hegemony. Moreover, Muhammad allowed for no “hierarchy” among Caucasians on the issue of white supremacy; from the sitting U.S. president to the imperial wizard, all were slammed as “white devils.”

Accordingly, the Messenger told his two ministers in Chicago that day that the Muslims and the Klan indeed had similar goals but with different shading.

“We want what they want,” Jeremiah remembered the Messenger stating plainly.

The Nation of Islam had a secret pact with the KKK. And a not-so-secret one with the Nazis.

In 1961, Elijah Muhammad, founder of the black supremacist Nation of Islam, met with Ku Klux Klan leaders at the Magnolia Hall in Atlanta. Although they had different ideas about the skin color of the master race, they shared the belief that blacks and whites should stay separate.

The following year, Muhammad invited American Nazi Party chief George Lincoln Rockwell to address a Nation convention in Chicago, even though Rockwell had often called blacks “the lowest scum of humanity.”

Flanked by a dozen storm troopers in swastika armbands, Rockwell told an audience of 5,000 Nation devotees that he was “proud to stand here before black men. … Elijah Muhammad is the Adolf Hitler of the black man.”

Democrats are fine with this.

Later in the day, Council Speaker Adrienne Adams declined to take a position on honoring Muhammad, but said the legislation celebrates a collection of “extraordinary individuals.”

“For the most part, the requests that come in for street co-namings are at the behest of what the community wants,” the Queens Democrat told reporters. “So you’d have to ask the member and her community about that.”

“We stand on what the community wants,” Adams added.

Councilman Charles Barron, a Brooklyn Democrat and one-time member of the Harlem branch of the Black Panther Party, loudly defended Muhammad’s inclusion in the legislation.

Barron charged Thursday that opponents of the Muhammad co-naming had not brought the same energy to pushing back against street names that honor American slaveholders.

“You’re all right with Washington Ave., Jefferson St.,” Barron said, referencing streets named for George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, two slaveholders. “You said nothing.”

“But when it came to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, there was some resistance,” Barron said. “But I’m glad that this body didn’t allow for that contradiction of resistance to take place.”

Ladies and gentlemen, the Democrat Party.

As someone pointed out, the block intersects with Malcolm X Boulevard whom Muhammad had killed.

Take it from Brother Malcolm.

Why are they threatening your life?

MALCOLM X: Well, primarily because they afraid that I will tell the real reason that they’ve been — that I’m out of the Black Muslim movement, which I never told, I kept to myself. But the real reason is that Elijah Muhammad, the head of the movement, is the father of eight children by six different teenage girls, six different teenaged girls who were his private personal secretary.

There’s no room for Teddy Roosevelt in New York City, but a red carpet for this black supremacist filth.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...s-street-after-adolf-hitler-of-the-black-man/

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
God has it covered.

In 100 lb hailstones to be exact.

If you can imagine it raining 100 lb bowling balls (they would be like 2 feet in diameter)

Bethlehem57

There’s no room in NYC for Teddy Roosevelt, for plenty for the racist leader of the Nation of Islam.
By Daniel Greenfield

Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad headed a racist movement that believed white people were subhuman and doomed to be exterminated. His successor as leader of the original theological movement, Louis Farrakhan, is one of the country’s most notorious bigots.

The same city which tore down the famous statue of Theodore Roosevelt outside the museum that he helped found, because he was “controversial”, just decided to name a block after Muhammad.

The New York City Council on Thursday approved a plan to name a Harlem block in honor of Elijah Muhammad, the controversial late leader of the Nation of Islam.

The bid to name the intersection of W. 127th St. and Malcolm X Boulevard as “The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad Way” proved the most contentious element of a Council bill drawn up to tag honorary names on 129 public spaces in the city.

Muhammad, a Chicago religious leader who described white people as “devils,” is seen by some Americans as an inspirational figure for his work championing Black empowerment. But critics view him as a voice of racism and antisemitism.

If you don’t approve of a street named after a racist…you’re a racist.

Councilwoman Kristin Richardson Jordan, the far-left Harlem Democrat who proposed the street naming for Muhammad, said the honor is “way overdue.”

“It is actually not OK to erase Black leaders who are not pleasing to white people,” Jordan told her colleagues during the full Council vote. “I profoundly vote aye on Elijah Muhammad Way.”

Beyond being less than “pleasing” to all the people he hated, Elijah Muhammad was an ally of the KKK.

Both the Klan and the NOI, Muhammad summarized, opposed integration and race mixing. Each group was on record as opposing the goals of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., although for separate and unequal reasons. The Muslims viewed King as a chief rival. The Klan saw him as a dangerous threat to white hegemony. Moreover, Muhammad allowed for no “hierarchy” among Caucasians on the issue of white supremacy; from the sitting U.S. president to the imperial wizard, all were slammed as “white devils.”

Accordingly, the Messenger told his two ministers in Chicago that day that the Muslims and the Klan indeed had similar goals but with different shading.

“We want what they want,” Jeremiah remembered the Messenger stating plainly.

The Nation of Islam had a secret pact with the KKK. And a not-so-secret one with the Nazis.

In 1961, Elijah Muhammad, founder of the black supremacist Nation of Islam, met with Ku Klux Klan leaders at the Magnolia Hall in Atlanta. Although they had different ideas about the skin color of the master race, they shared the belief that blacks and whites should stay separate.

The following year, Muhammad invited American Nazi Party chief George Lincoln Rockwell to address a Nation convention in Chicago, even though Rockwell had often called blacks “the lowest scum of humanity.”

Flanked by a dozen storm troopers in swastika armbands, Rockwell told an audience of 5,000 Nation devotees that he was “proud to stand here before black men. … Elijah Muhammad is the Adolf Hitler of the black man.”

Democrats are fine with this.

Later in the day, Council Speaker Adrienne Adams declined to take a position on honoring Muhammad, but said the legislation celebrates a collection of “extraordinary individuals.”

“For the most part, the requests that come in for street co-namings are at the behest of what the community wants,” the Queens Democrat told reporters. “So you’d have to ask the member and her community about that.”

“We stand on what the community wants,” Adams added.

Councilman Charles Barron, a Brooklyn Democrat and one-time member of the Harlem branch of the Black Panther Party, loudly defended Muhammad’s inclusion in the legislation.

Barron charged Thursday that opponents of the Muhammad co-naming had not brought the same energy to pushing back against street names that honor American slaveholders.

“You’re all right with Washington Ave., Jefferson St.,” Barron said, referencing streets named for George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, two slaveholders. “You said nothing.”

“But when it came to the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, there was some resistance,” Barron said. “But I’m glad that this body didn’t allow for that contradiction of resistance to take place.”

Ladies and gentlemen, the Democrat Party.

As someone pointed out, the block intersects with Malcolm X Boulevard whom Muhammad had killed.

Take it from Brother Malcolm.

Why are they threatening your life?

MALCOLM X: Well, primarily because they afraid that I will tell the real reason that they’ve been — that I’m out of the Black Muslim movement, which I never told, I kept to myself. But the real reason is that Elijah Muhammad, the head of the movement, is the father of eight children by six different teenage girls, six different teenaged girls who were his private personal secretary.

There’s no room for Teddy Roosevelt in New York City, but a red carpet for this black supremacist filth.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...s-street-after-adolf-hitler-of-the-black-man/
This should be alarming to the LGBTQR’s

Back