Now Turkey wants an army to "liberate" Jerusalem and INVADE ISRAEL

athenasius

MEMRI is a very reputable news source that monitors Middle East media and pulls useful stuff up. They are reporting here: https://www.memri.org/reports/chief-advisor-turkish-president-erdoğan-islamic-world-should-prepare-army-palestine-outside

and the Jewish News Syndicate has a short version here https://www.jns.org/top-adviser-to-turkish-president-erdogan-calls-for-creation-of-islamic-army-for-palestine/

that Erdogan's chief military advisor wants to start an Islamic Army under Turkish leadership for the purpose of liberating Jerusalem from the Jews.

This advisor named Tanverdi is interesting. Here's the high points that strike me:

He survived Erdogan's purge and somehow rose to the top. That says he is Erdogan's most loyal type, and likely isn't "advising" Erdogan as much as repeating what his boss wants to hear. Since everyone else in the military that opposed Erdogan is dead, in jail or missing elsewhere it's likely that this is the news announcement to start getting the world ready to hear of Turkey's future invasion of Israel.

He is a HARDLINE ISLAMIST.

and this was what Memri said Erdogan and Tanriverdi were thinking about from back 2 years ago in 2017 QUOTE:
"On December 12, 2017, ahead of the summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul, the Turkish daily Yeni Şafak, which is close to President Erdoğan and his ruling Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi (AKP), published an article titled "A Call for Urgent Action," which also appeared on the paper's website under the title "What If an Army of Islam Was Formed against Israel?" The article called on the 57 member states of the OIC to form a joint "Army of Islam" to besiege and attack the state of Israel. The main points of the article were taken from the website of SADAT International Defense Consulting, which Tanrıverdi founded."

OK THAT is BIG

So essentially this guy Tanverdi is helping Erdogan put together AN ARMY TO BESIEGE AND ATTACK ISRAEL.

NOW.

The Memri article dated Dec 3 of *THIS *YEAR* is pointing out that they are going ahead with those plans and allowing the news to leak out more.

it's been in the works for 2 years. Likely when Erdogan staged his own failed coup that gave him the excuse to purge the army of anyone opposing Islamic Fundamentalism (which used to be the role of the army in the Turkish constitution) that he was planning to promote men like Tanverdi.

TO help him put together his little invasion force for what we know of as

EZEKIEL 38

If that doesn't just snap your head up, and cause you to listen for that trumpet call!!!!

Spartan Sprinter 1

MEMRI is a very reputable news source that monitors Middle East media and pulls useful stuff up. They are reporting here: https://www.memri.org/reports/chief-advisor-turkish-president-erdoğan-islamic-world-should-prepare-army-palestine-outside

and the Jewish News Syndicate has a short version here https://www.jns.org/top-adviser-to-turkish-president-erdogan-calls-for-creation-of-islamic-army-for-palestine/

that Erdogan's chief military advisor wants to start an Islamic Army under Turkish leadership for the purpose of liberating Jerusalem from the Jews.

This advisor named Tanverdi is interesting. Here's the high points that strike me:

He survived Erdogan's purge and somehow rose to the top. That says he is Erdogan's most loyal type, and likely isn't "advising" Erdogan as much as repeating what his boss wants to hear. Since everyone else in the military that opposed Erdogan is dead, in jail or missing elsewhere it's likely that this is the news announcement to start getting the world ready to hear of Turkey's future invasion of Israel.

and this was what Memri said Erdogan and Tanriverdi were thinking about from back 2 years ago in 2017 QUOTE:
"On December 12, 2017, ahead of the summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul, the Turkish daily Yeni Şafak, which is close to President Erdoğan and his ruling Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi (AKP), published an article titled "A Call for Urgent Action," which also appeared on the paper's website under the title "What If an Army of Islam Was Formed against Israel?" The article called on the 57 member states of the OIC to form a joint "Army of Islam" to besiege and attack the state of Israel. The main points of the article were taken from the website of SADAT International Defense Consulting, which Tanrıverdi founded."

OK THAT is BIG

So essentially this guy Tanverdi is helping Erdogan put together AN ARMY TO BESIEGE AND ATTACK ISRAEL.

NOW.

The Memri article dated Dec 3 of *THIS *YEAR* is pointing out that they are going ahead with those plans and allowing the news to leak out more.

it's been in the works for 2 years. Likely when Erdogan staged his own failed coup that gave him the excuse to purge the army of anyone opposing Islamic Fundamentalism (which used to be the role of the army in the Turkish constitution) that he was planning to promote men like Tanverdi.

EZEKIEL 38

If that doesn't just snap your head up, and cause you to listen for that trumpet call!!!!
Oh it most certainly did AHAHAHAHAHA

athenasius

It'll still take some time, money and effort to get this army up and running but it's one to watch.

I'm a mean one, but I'm getting a real laugh out of Erdogan's predicament. He purged the army so roughly of all his best and brightest officers and enlisted men that he's actually been unable to invade Turkey till recently. He's been rebuilding his army of sycophants and yes men like this Tannriverdi guy.

He has managed to invade Syria and cause some damage, but he couldn't do a thing till recently.

He is having major economic problems because he decided to run his own economy and did something that resulted in major economic chaos so he's a few years off being able to move that army across Syria to "liberate" his dream of "palestine"

but when the time is right, this army will be ready to go.

And the fact we are seeing it coming together on the near horizon says that time is growing very very short.

Still loving the fact that due to his nasty behaviour to his army, he has to rebuild it almost from scratch in order to try to rule the world thru the Ottoman Empire 2.0.

Anewcreationinjesus

The shorter the better... What with blasphemous computer games, more Big Gay posturing including now a flipping Sprite advert, monkey pig hybrids and now apparently the idea of offering "FaceTime" abortions in the UK, amongst other things, we want outta here ASAP......sorry I know am a bit :offtopic.... Margery I always appreciate your analysis, is always spot on....

:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture:rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture

Last edited:

Kem

Citizen
He is having major economic problems because he decided to run his own economy and did something that resulted in major economic chaos so he's a few years off being able to move that army across Syria to "liberate" his dream of "palestine"
Which is why he will need the cooperation of Russia and Iran. It may not be a few years at all but quite possibly within .....well I was going to say a time frame but better that I don't. In any case, keep looking up. :)

Jonathan

OK THAT is BIG

NOW.

EZEKIEL 38

Awesome link/site Athenasius. I was unaware of it's existence but now have it bookmarked.

athenasius

Awesome link/site Athenasius. I was unaware of it's existence but now have it bookmarked.
I really like it, I think I found it from Gatestone Institute which is something John Bolton has been a part of for a long time. I think he founded Gatestone with some others. Anyway it's brilliant. They have native Arabic (and the other muslim languages) speakers translating the news stories that hit Arabic & other Muslim media whether TV or newspapers and magazines etc.

Because with the principle of Taqquiya enshrined in the Koran and muslim "ethics" around the planet, they will say one thing in English and another to their own people. Something that previous presidents before Trump seemed UTTERLY CLUELESS about. In Obama's case he wasn't clueless AT ALL but he and his gang were all for the Muslim agenda.

Enter MEMRI and the rest of us can immediately see what the Turks or the Iranians or the Arabs or the Libyans are up to. And it ain't pretty! But knowledge is power to a degree. At least someone is paying attention and warning those of us who function as Biblical watchmen on the walls or in a secular voice just sounding an alarm. We can warn people. Their blood is NOT on our hands.

Footsteps

They joined NATO because they thought it stood for North Atlantic Turkey Organization. We need to encourage their plan to liberate Israel immediately. The army of invasion needs to be led by route planners from the Iranian Funeral Directors Association. The entire army will trample itself to death in thirty minutes.