‘Nothing More than a Slut, a White Whore!’

Work4Peanuts

You could look up self-defense techniques on youtube. Different martial arts emphasize different techniques, so while I would be terrible at, say, judo, because I just don't have the strength, other moves are more appropriate for me where I could break out of a hold using someone's weak spots against them and then booking it.

You could take up Taijichuan. It uses similar moves as Kungfu but there is less emphasis on destroying someone and more on balance and improving personal physical strength. In a defensive situation, though, you would still have some moves (and there are a lot of videos on youtube for taiji.)
Also, it can be practiced in a small space.

Rocky Rivera

Disgusting. No one is "responsible" for being raped. The rapist is responsible. I really wish we were allowed to carry offensive weapons in the UK. No man is going to be able to rape me if he's howling in pain and clawing at his eyes with a face full of pepper spray. But we're not even allowed that.
Whoa, you're not even allowed pepper spray?! Are you at least allowed to grow your nails long so you can scratch out their eyes like a feral cat? I've taught my daughters self-defense, and that in a street fight there is no honor -- use the teeth and nails you have if needed.

Rocky Rivera

Unfortunately martial arts clubs charge absolutely outrageous prices which I cannot afford. I'd love to learn krav maga but that's high intensity and I'm not sure my joints would hold up, I have hyper mobility, and I couldn't do it regularly even if I could afford it because of my menstrual problems. I just want the issue to be moot too. Once I have my glorified body I'm going to be a gymnast. I couldn't do that in a million years in this current body.
I hear you there! On the New Earth, I'm going to start a construction business with Samson, and have all the Biblical artisans, architects, carpenters, and tradesmen in my company. We'll combine modern techniques and ancient engineering. We'll also employ great beasts (I know He'll bring back the dinosaurs) and construct houses, churches, restaurants, etc -- all to the glory of God. In my current body I can't work like that way. As Jesus said, "The spirit is willing, but the body is weak." But on God's New Earth and in our new glorified bodies, our bodies and spirits will work perfectly together to bring glory to God.

LoudRam77

Disgusting. No one is "responsible" for being raped. The rapist is responsible. I really wish we were allowed to carry offensive weapons in the UK. No man is going to be able to rape me if he's howling in pain and clawing at his eyes with a face full of pepper spray. But we're not even allowed that.
Anything can be used as a weapon. Just train with it. A hairbrush with a pointed handle for example.

Someone mentioned pressure points, I can make anyone scream in pain with just a pencil pressed against their wrist in the right spot with very little pressure. They are worth checking out. Also I told my wife to pick something and bend it in a way that it shouldn't go.

Last edited: