Not Sure

Discussion in 'Testing, Testing, 1.2.3......' started by Erin, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Erin

Erin Active Member

I just really read through the rules, regulations and guidelines for posting and I have a question. Being autistic sharing is difficult for me and .....well what happens if I inadvertently break a rule? Sometimes I get excited for things that I finally understand/the Lord has shown me and I want to share them. I think maybe someone else has been wondering the samething. I don't mean to be juvenile, I just think differently than typical people, that's why I don't usually share.

2. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

Hi Erin :)

I've inadvertently broken a couple of rules here but have appreciated the grace shown when it's known that it was by accident. I think if you are not really sure about something you can ask generally about it or check in with Chris.

It will take some time to get to know RF, people are pretty easy going here, taking time to kindly explain things if needed. :)

Welcome to RF. :)

mattfivefour, Chris, Steve53 and 2 others like this.
  3. Erin

Erin Active Member

Thank you, Everlasting Life.

mattfivefour, Chris, Andy C and 2 others like this.
  4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Don't worry about breaking the rules. If you do, the offending post is usually deleted and if needed I will contact you via message.

The rules here are the same ones that were at RR, so most people won't notice any changes.

You can always contact me if you need to by going here:

https://www.raptureforums.com/contact-us/

5. Erin

Erin Active Member

Thank you, Chris. It's so exciting for me to be able to share with others but I don't want to offend.

6. Steve53

Steve53 Well-Known Member

Erin - Thank you! Thank you for being brave enough to tell us about your autism. Having this information means that to some degree, you already trust us. :)

Welcome!

You ask away. If you're information curious, you've come to the right place!

We'll shoot straight, and if you get confused, please say so, and we'll do all we can to help.

It's fun getting excited about the Lord! :)

7. Sojourner414

Sojourner414 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you folks save the court martial for when it's really serious... like when the pizza place puts anchovies on your pizza or something. :p

jk

8. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Administrator Staff Member

Hey! Don't diss anchovies. They make any pizza GREAT!

Except maybe ham and pineapple.

Everlasting Life likes this.
  9. Kaatje

Kaatje Well-Known Member

Haha, that makes me think of a pizza joke.

I'll put it on the jokes board... (yummie)