Nostalgic memories you gotta love

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The glass gallon milk bottles were 40 cents (same as the skim milk inside.). Occasionally one of those found its way into the trash. I worked as a janitor back then . . .

The dairy delivered milk to our door a few times each week. Ours arrived in quart bottles. They'd pick up the old bottles when they brought the fresh milk. I think our price for the milk was 11 cents a quart. I've often wondered, if a business could profitably operate that way decades ago, why can't they today?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Lets be honest here. Is there anyone here who if given the opportunity, would want to shove a pie in any face you so desire? No consequences, just shove a deeply filled pie right in the old kisser.

If yes, who would it be?

No on account of I don't like to waste food. I wouldn't want to do that. I might want a slice of the pie though, depending on what kind it was. I like berry pies. A boysenberry or maybe a blackberry and raspberry combo pie would be nice. If I had a slice, I'd want to put a scoop or three of breyer's natural vanilla on top. I'd better take that pie and ice cream to a secluded location as it might be hard to enjoy it between wiping who-knows-what-kind-of-pie off my kisser.

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
Lets be honest here. Is there anyone here who if given the opportunity, would want to shove a pie in any face you so desire? No consequences, just shove a deeply filled pie right in the old kisser.

If yes, who would it be?
well being I'm a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan and year after year so frustrated, would love to shove a pie in Jerry Jones face

I know that is kind of off the wall person BUT I'm THAT frustrated lol 1995 was the last Superbowl they played in, Tom Brady himself has been to 10 since then, He was 18 years old last time Dallas won a superbowl, he had time to go to 4 years at Michigan and play 21 seasons and Dallas STILL hasn't been back in that time frame, soooooo having said that Jerry needs several pies shoved in his face lolol