Nostalgic memories you gotta love

alisani

Pi
Pixie straws
Ring pops
Oh, those candy cigarettes that don’t exist anymore because they are bad influence now
Sugar daddy’s
Black cows
And the magic 8 ball that always lied lol

Ok now don’t go and make me do another dot here lol
Remember all of those. Along with red hots, lemon drops, blow pops. You can actually still find candy cigarettes on Amazon. Does anyone remember a raspberry candy called razzmatazz or something similar? Ooo and the wintergreen lozenges. I loved those.

And for the official record, I hold to an anti-dot policy. You've got stuff we want and need to hear.

:hug

Lovin Jesus

Remember all of those. Along with red hots, lemon drops, blow pops. You can actually still find candy cigarettes on Amazon. Does anyone remember a raspberry candy called razzmatazz or something similar? Ooo and the wintergreen lozenges. I loved those.

And for the official record, I hold to an anti-dot policy. You've got stuff we want and need to hear.

:hug
We used to have a place local called Ferrell's. It was an ice cream parlor. Old fashioned type. They had all those treats. Place isn't open anymore. Sad.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
We used to have a place local called Ferrell's. It was an ice cream parlor. Old fashioned type. They had all those treats. Place isn't open anymore. Sad.

We had one here, too. I don't remember what the giant ice cream thingee was called, but I ate the whole thing :lol Ate the whole Lalapalooza at Bridgeman's too. Not on the same day . . .

Free is free, and it's a horrible sin to waste good ice cream :biggrin

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
DH grew up with an actual soda fountain and a penny candy store all within a short bike ride. Thems were the days.

The penny candy store was 2 blocks down the road from my house. I can't tell you how many times I'd ride my stingray bicycle there and look through the window at everything... wishing I had some coin to spend. What a site that was for a kid's eyes.