Nostalgic memories you gotta love

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come
I was young and now I'm old but I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging for bread. - Psalms 37:25

Our Father owns it all, He fed THE NATION of Israel in the wilderness, these types of stories are about a stage of which IS coming to test the whole Jesus rejecting planet but for the believer, Because you have kept [a]My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Revelation 3:10

All of God's promises are yes and amen!

Andy C

Food wars are coming. Food deprivation will be used, in the near future, to bring America to her knees and force compliance from a population that largely rejects the communist takeover of our government that has just taken place.

In the first installment of this series, the following facts were established:

1. Bill Gates has become the largest owner of American farmland.

2. Biden's new 45% capital gains tax, with no offsets, will make it impossible for the vast majority of family farms to survive.

3. The food supply chain is permanently broken.

4. The meat packing plants are still closed. They will likely open under Biden's control.

5. Large corporate farms are growing at an alarming rate.

6. Soon the vast majority of the American food supply will be under the control of a few of the elites who are working hand in hand with the Biden administration.

7, Monopolization of food under Biden is underway and history reminds us that this precedent is very dangerous.

1. Hit teams operating in Mexico are being deployed in America and are awaiting instructions. On our TV station (thecommonsenseshow.tv), Latin American expert Sam Honnold confirmed reports that I have already been given. These assassins travel in cars that are distinctive. They are illegally tinted and have no license plate, or a paper tag. In Northern Mexico, this is a warning to local law enforcement to no engage because these vehicles carry 4 occupants and they are armed with military grade hardware. These vehicles are being dispatched to American cities. They are starting in traditional blue cities. Many of the Police Chiefs are compromised. The CSS has learned that many of these police chief positions are come from a pool of candidates that have already been pre-selected and are already compromised so they will not question the activities of these foreign invaders.

2. From DHS, the Border Patrol and local law enforcement, the CSS has also learned that a series of false flag events are near. people on terrorist watch lists, are being apprehended in blue cities by law enforcement of every level. These detainees are members of Antifa and are imitating MAGA supporters. Most were arrested in possession of explosive devices. When they are turned over to the FBI, the FBI responds by taking the off the terrorist watch lists and are quickly and quietly released. This tells me the FBI is complicit, at least at the command levels, for the coming false flag(s). It should be obvious that the false flag events will be blamed on Trump supporters and they will be purged.

3. When the false flag are operationalized, they will provide the impetus to declare the 100 million American domestic terrorists cannot be controlled and Biden will enact the Kigali Principles and will bring in the Chinese. This is the beginning of the great American purge.

American are in danger of having food used against them in a genocidal manner. If one does not know their history, they best read the following accounts.

Continue reading
https://thecommonsenseshow.com/agen...onized-use-against-0ver-100-million-americans
Do you trust the site on the link provided, that its information is solid?

Lovin Jesus

Im just asking because IMO, it looked a little suspicious - but thats just me, always suspicious of sites that appear to be click bait.
That’s fine. I’ve been messaging Chris to make sure my posts are ok. I have asked him to delete some already. I care what others think. I’m sure he appreciates us watching everyone’s posting to make sure we are following rules. I want to follow rules that’s why I message him a lot about posting. Sorry for messing up again. I try to stick to praying for others and encouraging others but sometimes I may see something I want to share but keep forgetting others don’t necessarily like what I share and I do want to be mindful of everyone’s opinions. I respectfully placed another dot.
Love, Dottie

Andy C

That’s fine. I’ve been messaging Chris to make sure my posts are ok. I have asked him to delete some already. I care what others think. I’m sure he appreciates us watching everyone’s posting to make sure we are following rules. I want to follow rules that’s why I message him a lot about posting. Sorry for messing up again. I try to stick to praying for others and encouraging others but sometimes I may see something I want to share but keep forgetting others don’t necessarily like what I share and I do want to be mindful of everyone’s opinions. I respectfully placed another dot.
Love, Dottie
You are one I would love to meet. If you lived in Northern vice southern CA, I think my wife and I would drive down to visit.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I apologize for that. If I post it it’s not good. If I remove it it’s still not good. Can’t win for losing. If I post less there should be less dots. Sorry ‘bout that.

Just keep posting, Lovin Jesus. Don't fret if there are reactions to the content questioning the efficacy of the content. It's good to be informed and various opinions on a topic is healthy.

As for Dots, back when I ate candy I enjoyed them from time to time, but I've had to cut candy out of my diet in order to stay quasi-healthy.

Jeff K

I still read the end time news from the home page of Rapture Ready - old habits are hard to break. I had read the OP post from today's RR news and wondered if it would be discussed here.
One has to wonder just how much information is actually credible. All I know is that there are plenty of people to witness to in these days.

Lovin Jesus

Just keep posting, Lovin Jesus. Don't fret if there are reactions to the content questioning the efficacy of the content. It's good to be informed and various opinions on a topic is healthy.

As for Dots, back when I ate candy I enjoyed them from time to time, but I've had to cut candy out of my diet in order to stay quasi-healthy.
I remember those dots. Sometimes I ate the paper with them. Now you did it. I remember the candy necklaces. And the wax soda bottles. Yum