Nolte: Netflix Releases ‘Gay Jesus’ Christmas Special

Hopeland

I look forward to the day We give up TV. In the meantime, I endure the new Amazon commercial with two women kissing. Do you foresee a day when Christians bind together and not buy anything on Amazon to send the message that we will no longer financially support the moral decline of the world?

JSTyler

I look forward to the day We give up TV. In the meantime, I endure the new Amazon commercial with two women kissing. Do you foresee a day when Christians bind together and not buy anything on Amazon to send the message that we will no longer financially support the moral decline of the world?
This is my hope, temporally speaking. If Christians en masse boycott anything, it will gasp for life in short order. So, I ask the same question, ad nauseam some could/would justifiably say, about social media use.

And for buying on amazon, we already do to the best of our ability. I know ebay has some wild-west qualities to it and some iffy connections to shady chinese business but you can usually buy near about anything you want/need from an independent seller (read - small business) and simply accept that you may have to pay a little more in some cases. Also knowing that a small percentage lines the pockets of the aforementioned shady folk.

Full disclosure though, we did just make a purchase from a seller on amazon, an independent one however and after being unable to find any other reasonable alternative.