Nolte: Netflix Releases ‘Gay Jesus’ Christmas Special

TimeWarpWife

This just breaks my heart knowing that Jesus gave His life, shed His blood out of love in order to save all of humanity, including the evil likes of these people making a mockery of the Savior. :cry They have no idea, nor do they care in this moment, what price Jesus paid for them to have eternal life ~ and the great majority of them will only realize it when it's too late to be saved. :ohno I'm so glad we dropped Netflix long ago.

cheeky200386

It is getting impossible to see the evil and pure hatred against our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Just last night I went with my husband to his coworker's party and while there one woman had the audacity to wear a sweater with Jesus holding a beer saying Merry Christmas Bword. I lost it. I went to a private room to pray for gentleness and courage. I confronted the woman by telling her that Jesus loves her and is real, why wear such an offensive sweater mocking him? I let her know that it makes me uncomfortable because I know and love Jesus. She then claimed I made her uncomfortable and left. The host pulled me aside, I kid you not, saying there is a time and a place for religion and it isn't at a Christmas party . I stood firm on why Jesus is Lord and I will not sit back while he is mocked. I literally cried going home to see the sheer hatred of God. It is awful. It doesn't help my husband isn't a believer and cowered in shame either. I'm praying for him and I know God is dealing with him. Please come quickly Lord!!!

Anewcreationinjesus

It is getting impossible to see the evil and pure hatred against our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Just last night I went with my husband to his coworker's party and while there one woman had the audacity to wear a sweater with Jesus holding a beer saying Merry Christmas Bword. I lost it. I went to a private room to pray for gentleness and courage. I confronted the woman by telling her that Jesus loves her and is real, why wear such an offensive sweater mocking him? I let her know that it makes me uncomfortable because I know and love Jesus. She then claimed I made her uncomfortable and left. The host pulled me aside, I kid you not, saying there is a time and a place for religion and it isn't at a Christmas party . I stood firm on why Jesus is Lord and I will not sit back while he is mocked. I literally cried going home to see the sheer hatred of God. It is awful. It doesn't help my husband isn't a believer and cowered in shame either. I'm praying for him and I know God is dealing with him. Please come quickly Lord!!!
:cry:meet:hug You’re amongst family here so *big hug* and the mocking and scoffing does indeed seem to have reached a whole new level, will pray for all in your post ...because there will be no doubting when Gods wrath is poured out...there will be no mocking jumpers then!! That must have been a very tough situation for you...it truly is getting to the point where anyone who makes a stand for the Truth faces either comments made about ones mental sanity or sworn at .....

The Lord sees and hears everything and surely very soon is Hometime because I firmly believe there are only some who will trust Jesus the hard way through the trib and with the general climate, there seem few left to come during the church age ...

Last edited:

depserv

Just think about it: they can mock our Savior as hatefully as they want, even in the government schools. But express thought that has been forbidden by the high seers of liberalism and you risk expulsion, and this has even been forced into the workplace. These are manifestations of liberalism having been imposed on us as a de facto official state religion.

It looks to me like liberalism is not just a group of wacky racist marxists who hate America; at its core it is a satanic cult. Things like this spit in the face of our Savior, and can bring God's wrath down on all of us.

And as someone else pointed out, the liberal cult will never make anything like this making fun of Muhammad. Is this because terrorism works, or is it because the liberal and Islamic cults are allied, both being anti-American, antisemitic, and satanic? Maybe it's both.

This hatred of God, His people, and our Savior, is a sign of the times. There have always been people mocking God, but in America at least those people have been a counter-culture; now they are mainstream. This is a sad commentary on the times we are in. And it says much about the weakness of most people.

The bright side is that we know it's all part of God's plan. And as that plan unfolds, we know that the coming of our Lord can not be far off.

Last edited:

JSTyler

Maybe instead of a gay Muhammed, they could do a wacky Ramadan special where Muhammed does something extremely terrible like marry a prepubescent girl. Wouldn't that just be wild? They could name the girl something like "Aisha" and she could go on to become a major Muslim religious figure. That would be comedy gold. What would people think if the "prophet" of Islam were a pedophile?

I guess what I'm saying is you don't need to make things up about Islam to mock it. Mocking Jesus is slanderous; mocking Muhammed (fleas be upon him) is warranted.
This is what I was thinking. If I remember my history correctly (I do). Then it wouldn't be a movie so much as a documentary. You would have to include homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, incest, horrendous violence and rampant illiteracy on all levels.

moosejive

Yes, they always put the monkey on the Christian. You can't say anything, but they can freely mock your Savior. BUT....if you dare say anything against another religion, you will be disciplined or fired. :rolleyes3
I, once again, agree with all the above posts. I remember when a cross was put in a beaker of urine and called “art” , maybe 20 years ago or so. When Christians protested, the liberal media and groups called them intolerant haters.... :mad: However, contrast that to how most aspects of Islam are defended and justified by MSM and liberal “tolerant” groups. Any rational description of the beliefs of Islam are considered attacks on the “religion of peace” and the person or people are vilified. :doh:tsk However, it’s open season on anything Christian....:sad

Cindy S.

19“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30“ ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ ”

https://biblehub.com/niv/luke/16.htm

cheeky200386

:cry:meet:hug You’re amongst family here so *big hug* and the mocking and scoffing does indeed seem to have reached a whole new level, will pray for all in your post ...because there will be no doubting when Gods wrath is poured out...there will be no mocking jumpers then!! That must have been a very tough situation for you...it truly is getting to the point where anyone who makes a stand for the Truth faces either comments made about ones mental sanity or sworn at .....

The Lord sees and hears everything and surely very soon is Hometime because I firmly believe there are only some who will trust Jesus the hard way through the trib and with the general climate, there seem few left to come during the church age ...
I thank God for my sister in Christ who I called and prayed with me. I was sad to see the hatred of Jesus Christ and I was humbled and honored that God would consider me worthy to be hated for his name's sake. That has given me so much comfort and hope. It is wonderful to know we are not alone. There is a remnant and we are brothers and sisters in Christ.

cheeky200386

19“There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.
22“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’
25“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’
27“He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29“Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30“ ‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’ ”

Exactly, the mockers will all be without excuse. Not all the evidence in the world will convince some people.