Noah COULD have floated his boat, say scientists: Ark really could have coped with two of every anim

gooddocmike

Follower and Believer of Christ
Re: Noah COULD have floated his boat, say scientists: Ark really could have coped with two of every

Great post! It is amazing just how simple and proven God's Word can be when we do not try to complicate it with our own failed logic!:thumbup

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
Re: Noah COULD have floated his boat, say scientists: Ark really could have coped with two of every

I'm just glad our scientific minds found that the ark was indeed doable, as I'm sure God was loosing a lot of sleep making sure He had given Noah the right calculations! :scratch:

What is amazing to me is that Noah was able to build a ship that was about 450 feet long or 1 1/2 football fields long. A modern day
Destroyer ship is only approx. 15 feet longer than Noahs craft.

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ

What is amazing to me is that Noah was able to build a ship that was about 450 feet long or 1 1/2 football fields long. A modern day
Destroyer ship is only approx. 15 feet longer than Noahs craft.

Amazing what humans can accomplish when empowered by the Almighty!

Found this link while reading about something else..........

There is a plan afoot to build a lifesize copy of the Ark; in KENTUCKY. Included at this website is a schematic of the Ark.

Ark Encounter: Life-Sized Noah

zosha

Yeah?? How about the new article on like every single science journal website about how they found a 400-mile ocean below the surface of the Earth!!!!!! remember what the Bible said about the flood? THE FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP BROKE OPEN.....

lynnjcksnjck

Yeah?? How about the new article on like every single science journal website about how they found a 400-mile ocean below the surface of the Earth!!!!!! remember what the Bible said about the flood? THE FOUNTAINS OF THE DEEP BROKE OPEN.....

This seems like it would be an interesting article. Do you happen to have the link?

Noah Cotterill

Can confirm. They did fit and float.

ReadyforSupper

This seems like it would be an interesting article. Do you happen to have the link?

Oh, I read that! I was a couple months ago, maybe not that long. I may be able to find it, but I'll have to dig through my phone cause I didn't have my computer at the time. It was an amazing article and I believe it was posted on RF. Let me go check.

Carl

Interesting that marine engineers checked the dimensions of the Arc and found that it would be a ship that is most stable in rough seas!

zosha

Oceans of Water Locked 400 Miles Inside Earth : Discovery News

Scientists discover an ocean 400 miles beneath our feet that could fill our oceans three times over | ExtremeTech

Scientists discover massive ocean of water 400 miles underground | The Verge

Massive oceans of water hiding 400 miles under Earth

I mean it's literally on every single science-related website

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ

The Almighty God has been revealing a number of His secrets for us lately - the vast springs deep within the earth, proving His Word; dinosaur bones with flesh attached, proving His young earth! He may be letting us all know just how late the season truly is and how soon He may be bringing us home!!!

:pray:

Mustang

I think people view the ark like todays ships and boats, thus losing the understanding of what it meant and what it really was for. The ark wasn't meant to move any direction, just float!

Pebbles

I think people view the ark like todays ships and boats, thus losing the understanding of what it meant and what it really was for. The ark wasn't meant to move any direction, just float!

I live about 15 minutes from a deep-water port. The massive barges we get remind me of the Ark for that specific reason- they're just meant to float.

Makaweli

All that is actually proved is that the boat could have floated on stagnant water. The aspect that the boat with X amount of weight would be buoyant up to the degree that water wasn't overflowing on the sides leaves a lot of doubt. The ocean is not calm and if the boat was submerged along the sides then most definitely waves would pound over the walls and capsize the boat. The number of animals also is a calculation that isn't quite accurate. Two million sheep isn't quite upwards of 8 million species, not to mention the food to feed all of those animals and people.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

All that is actually proved is that the boat could have floated on stagnant water. The aspect that the boat with X amount of weight would be buoyant up to the degree that water wasn't overflowing on the sides leaves a lot of doubt. The ocean is not calm and if the boat was submerged along the sides then most definitely waves would pound over the walls and capsize the boat. The number of animals also is a calculation that isn't quite accurate. Two million sheep isn't quite upwards of 8 million species, not to mention the food to feed all of those animals and people.

Ah, prophecy being fulfilled before our very eyes:

End Times - 101 End Times Bible Prophecies

14. - The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic Flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by most of the scientific world because it was judgment from God on man's wickedness.

More God deniers and haters who are only one heartbeat away from an Eternity in darkness because they had no love for God. :doh: :ohno

Purchased With Blood

Dr. Georgia Purdom, a creationist with a PhD in Molecular Genetics, has explained that a "kind" of animal that Noah brought into the ark is generally at the same taxonomic classification as "family" and not "species". Thus, far fewer animals were required than people realize to repopulate Earth. Most animals within the same family taxonomic classification can mate and produce offspring, even if they are a different genus or species. This is true of the cat family, Felidae, the dog family, Canidae, and many other kinds of animals as well. Also these animals were likely very young and small, so that their main reproductive years were ahead of them, which made them much easier to fit. A lot of genetic diversity is possible within even hundreds of years, let alone thousands.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Dr. Georgia Purdom, a creationist with a PhD in Molecular Genetics, has explained that a "kind" of animal that Noah brought into the ark is generally at the same taxonomic classification as "family" and not "species". Thus, far fewer animals were required than people realize to repopulate Earth. Most animals within the same family taxonomic classification can mate and produce offspring, even if they are a different genus or species. This is true of the cat family, Felidae, the dog family, Canidae, and many other kinds of animals as well. Also these animals were likely very young and small, so that their main reproductive years were ahead of them, which made them much easier to fit. A lot of genetic diversity is possible within even hundreds of years, let alone thousands.
Not only that , there would still be ample amount of room leftover.
It isn't like they were all just crammed in on the Ark .
The Book of Genesis is the most attacked book of the Bible .
The Beginning and the Flood are the two most attacked accounts by scientists and atheist .

Many upon many struggle or flat refuse to give God His glory.
Creation and The Flood declare God's might and glory.

One Glorious Day in a moment, in a twinkling of
an eye ...

Back