No One Is Talking About the Mass Food Shortage and Grocery Bill Increases US Is Barreling Toward

Lovin Jesus

Given the arrogance of Those Who Know Best in their attempt to control, of all things, a pandemic, do you think they’ll do better when Americans start paying astronomical prices at the grocery store?

With the elites poking at the Russian bear and trying to get us into World War III but in a way where they think none of us gets hurt, we are now facing food shortages.
That could mean possible monthly grocery costs rising by $1,000.

More
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-grocery-bill-increases-us-barreling-toward/

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Wow, can anyone see the Tribulation just marching into view?! I believe we are told to be looking up for our Lord when these things start to happen.

I pray that in the meantime God will give His faithful provisions as He's promised in His word, and His faithful guidance to His church. :pray

soundingthealarm

Fleethewrath2come

The Lord Helps His Troubled People (Bible Gateway)​

Psalms 3:1 Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
Many are they who rise up against me.
2 Many are they who say of me,
There is no help for him in God.” Selah
3 But You, O Lord, are a shield [a]for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
4 I cried to the Lord with my voice,
And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah
5 I lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
6 I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me all around.
7 Arise, O Lord;
Save me, O my God!
For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
8 Salvation belongs to the Lord.
Your blessing is upon Your people.
Selah

Lovin Jesus

The devil is using the global crisis to distract from having our eyes on God's prophecies unfolding as written in His word which for us mean our redemption is near.
Jesus said
"When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Luke 21:28

Lovin Jesus

5 I lay down and slept;
7 Arise, O Lord;
Save me, O my God!
Selah
Amen.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
do you think they’ll do better when Americans start paying astronomical prices at the grocery store?

Start? Prices are already astronomical... but they are most definitely headed astronomically higher than they are now. At Costco yesterday, I pointed at something that was $10 and told my wife I wouldn't buy it because the price was too high, even though I believe that 6 months from now that same item will probably cost $20 or more...

athenasius

Specifically, which clear cut prophecies do you believe are happening now?

The above is a question for the Board, not just for Rose.
I don't think anything much is happening other than prep work in advance for the Gog Magog invasion -- I see this current situation in the Ukraine as training wheels towards the later invasion of Israel, and perhaps as a consolidation of the areas of Magog getting ready but there's a long way to go yet before we see the modern areas of Cush and Put joining with the others.

It's not a prophecy being fulfilled yet. Nor was the recent plague situation -- it paved the way, it sped up various efforts towards global control but in and of itself it was not prophetic.

As for shortages, they come and go along with inflation and even the collapse of currencies. The American dollar is under attack right now, and while it may pave the way for the Tribulation period, it isn't crucial to any prophecy. It might be easier to institute a global currency if it falls, but God may also keep things going until after we are out of here. Certainly the globalists are poised to take advantage, but the Restrainer is still actively restraining and they can only do what God allows either before or after the Rapture.

Various wars, rumours of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, false messiahs-- those are kind of the norm in the church age, but as we approach the Tribulation they will get worse and more frequent, just like labour pains, but I see that as getting worse yet and more convulsive during the Tribulation period.

People will be looking for peace, looking to a man to bring them out of the trouble and end up falling for the AC once we are out of here. That is the great delusion.

They were offered Christ as Messiah for 2K years, but even as things get worse once the church is Raptured, they end up choosing the Antichrist. Choosing Satan's puppet instead of God's only begotten Son.

Batfan7

5 I lay down and slept;
7 Arise, O Lord;
Save me, O my God!
Selah
Thank you. I saw these verses in a whole new light this time as I read them. I usually think of verses like this as physical armies, invaders and things David faced, all of which are far removed from my daily life. But today, I read these verses as the enemy masses that assault my values, my Christian perspective, my family's spiritual well being. The enemies who promote abortion, promote LGBTQ garbage on preschool shows, who destroy the nation's with their reprobate thinking. These are the enemies that surround us now, who I can't escape. But God can protect us from all of these and more.

So thank you for posting these verses. It was very encouraging.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus

That's a fair question Andy.

I guess I wouldn't necessarily say that there are clear cut prophecies but rather hints of the Tribulation to come, coming into focus along with movement towards prophecy being fulfilled. For me seeing the shifting of world powers, Russia rumbling, oil issues, Israel's capacity to be able to help, condition of our country, churches and progressive financial controls being set up. Censorship is also becoming more focused And, issues with inflation combined with possible issues with food sources. Then, there's the Jewish people who are more and more coming back to Israel.

So this, along with much discussed here at RF adds up to me as some signs of the end times alerts getting a bit more intense......like those birth pangs talked about in scripture. It will be interesting to see how soon or how long things will take. Reading the Western Journal link Loving Jesus posted does make me wonder: https://www.westernjournal.com/ukra...is-crop-yields-will-drop-catastrophic-50-ceo/

Of course nothing needs to happen prophecy wise for the Rapture to happen but as a good pastor I listen to says, when you see the Thanksgiving decorations popping up, then you know that Christmas is right around the corner.

All that said, as athenasius said above, God's still restraining until we're out of here. And I'm comforted that God is in control all the way through and I can trust and rest in Him while watching things come into play.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
This thread reminded me:

10 Thus saith the Lord God; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
Ezekiel 38:10-13, KJV

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Some spices and herbs have disappeared from the stores :frown
The same things across multiple brands and stores :frown

Fortunately the things that are missing that we like, I can grow (if I can get the seeds or seedlings).
Unfortunately, it takes time to grow, then harvest and dry.

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Chris

Administrator
Staff member

There are lots of prophecies that are in the process of being fulfilled and some that have been fulfilled. I have two good articles that talk about them here. A third article is to share to help people see that the Bible is true form a science standpoint. Please see below:

101 End Times Bible Prophecies - https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/101-end-times-bible-prophecy/

50 Reasons why we are living in the end times - https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/50-reasons-living-end-times/

101 Scientific Facts & Foreknowledge from the Bible - https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/101-scientific-facts-foreknowledge-bible/

Lastcall

There are lots of prophecies that are in the process of being fulfilled and some that have been fulfilled. I have two good articles that talk about them here. A third article is to share to help people see that the Bible is true form a science standpoint. Please see below:

101 End Times Bible Prophecies - https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/101-end-times-bible-prophecy/

50 Reasons why we are living in the end times - https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/50-reasons-living-end-times/

101 Scientific Facts & Foreknowledge from the Bible - https://www.raptureforums.com/bible-prophecy/101-scientific-facts-foreknowledge-bible/
I did not say there are no prophecies being fulfilled, just asked what others believed were happening.

We are no doubt in the “season”.