NM Abortion Bill Would Force Doctors to Perform Abortions Against Their Will

Discussion in 'Breaking News & World Events' started by Kaatje, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Cloud Watcher

Cloud Watcher Well-Known Member

Me too.

2. Kem

Kem Citizen

Amen! you have covered the topic perfectly and I agree with all you have said. Our job was and always should be to preserve life, comfort and relieve pain whenever possible. Never, ever to kill.

3. madcat

madcat Well-Known Member

As the saying goes “the demoncrats basement still has lower floors”. There is no depth they will not stoop to (dangling preposition excused).

4. tinyprayers

tinyprayers Well-Known Member

Really? Where did you find that? It would be good info to have in the event anyone here needs a physician. Knowing how to find out one is not licensed could save a life.

5. tinyprayers

That's how it works though isn't it? If they tried to take it all in one fell swoop we may rise up. Though God knows our military now can quash any rebellion. They even have a weapon that can cook you with waves of radiant heat. The temperature controls are at the discretion of its operator.
    They have a pulse weapon that can send an invisible pulse that can knock a crowd to its knees. Or across a football field's length with the compression.
    It's all developed and when made public , said to be to combat terrorism. But as we know, "Terrorist", is a relatively applicable term.

Rather than take it all at one time, they take our liberty in bites. I think the test to see how we'd react to this was in the aftermath of 9-11 and the advent of the U.S. Patriot Act.
    Terrorists! Be afraid!
    One woman interviewed shortly after that act was signed into law by Bush43 was asked what she thought of the restrictions and the curb on liberty its language afforded. This is a quote all these years later. Because who forgets someone who is this naive?
    "Well, if I have to surrender a few of my rights and freedoms in order to feel safe, I'm OK with that." :confused:

It's not a unique tool of controls in world history however.

“Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war: neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But after all it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or fascist dictatorship, or a parliament or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peace makers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

― Hermann Goering

6. lenraff

lenraff Well-Known Member

Abortion is BIG business, and the godless are rushing to get their piece of this multi-billion dollar industry.
    [​IMG]
    Modern depiction of the caduceus as the symbol of commerce, odd isn't it? That's not the serpent Moses raised in the desert. But that is the symbol that the Medical profession chose.
    Those who took their oath to do no harm to heart, will be fleeing these states as this demonic legislation spreads like cancer. Look for the already enormous shortage of Doctors and Medical professionals to grow exponentially in the coming days.

In the distant past we went to church when sick or injured and were healed by the Great Physician!

7. Kem

Kem Citizen

Absolutely will happen if this wickedness is forced in order for one to continue to be certified and to practice.

8. Kerbluey

Kerbluey Well-Known Member

The blatant wickedness and depravity sincerely astounds me.

9. tinyprayers

h[​IMG]

10. Sowen

Sowen Well-Known Member

Sorry, I should’ve been clearer. I meant I was surprised that unlicensed physicians can actually be considered physicians.

11. ozaprah

ozaprah Well-Known Member

I took it to read that as a physician you need a licence to perform an abortion. Some physicians are licensed to do them, some are not. This legislation opens it up to those who are not in order to include them in the legal necessity to not refuse a referral for an abortion based on religious grounds. Even if they are unlicensed (and legitimately could say they can't do anything), they can't now refuse to provide a referral based on their beliefs. Maybe I'm reading it wrong? It is hard to find a full copy of the proposed legislation online.

I understand the NY legislation opens it up to any licenced abortion provider (be that physician, clinical nurse, physician assistant).

12. Sowen

Sowen Well-Known Member

Ah, ok. That makes much more sense now.

13. Cloud Watcher

Would it apply to all specialties? For instance, would it be required of dermatologists or ophthalmologists? Or is it confined to OB/GYN, Family Practice, and GP's?

14. lenraff

lenraff Well-Known Member

Or painters and auto mechanics and mailmen, or let's just say what they mean-anyone with a blood lust looking for a victim that can't fight back. HORRIBLE MONSTERS AMONG US!

15. Work4Peanuts

Work4Peanuts Well-Known Member

This is how they are going to push Christians to the bottom of the food chain ladder, so to speak. It's already almost impossible for a Christian to be a professor at a college level, because of the fact that they hire liberals almost exclusively (including many private schools). If we object to teaching the scum that they want us to teach at the lower levels, then that's out as well. They've targeted artists- it's getting to the point where an artist can't take a commission, for fear that they will be requested to create something that goes against their conscience. Now, it's Christian doctors.

ETA: Throw in the fact that a lot of lower skilled jobs are replacing human workers with robots, and I think we can all see where this is headed. Lord Jesus please come soon!

ETAA: By "scum" I mean the dregs that they are calling curriculum. Not people.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  16. Jan51

Jan51 Well-Known Member

Add to that, being fired for using the wrong pronoun.

17. Cloud Watcher

The pronoun thing is pretty pathetic. How is a person supposed to know which which is which.

Salluz, Walter Kerr, Kristine and 6 others like this.
  18. Salluz

Salluz Well-Known Member

Oh, come on. Even a third grader could tell the difference between a zhe and a xhe. And don't tell me you can't recognize a zer from a zim. It's pretty simple :wink