NFL Wild Card weekend

SkyRider

I'm usually an AFC guy, but not too keen on seeing either the Bengals or the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl again. The Bengals were in it last year, and KC has been twice? I think in recent years, so was hoping for a fresh team like the Bills to make it. Now, I'll be rooting for either NFC team, Philly or the Niners. The Eagles did look very strong against the Giants, but SF has a far better defense. Will be pulling for the Niners - I spent my first 6 years of my life in the Bay Area (San Mateo) - but if it is Philly that advances, then I'll go with them.

Andy C

As a direct result from the stupid last play of the cowboys game, new TV sales this morning are off the charts thanks to disgruntled Cowboy fans.

The last ditch “trick” play has only ever worked a few times, but its fun to watch all the laterals and passes, and breaking tackles, but at least they dont stop as soon as the first pass is caught.

SkyRider

It was nice to see the Cowboys get eliminated by Mr. Irrelevant. Would have liked to see Jerry Jones’ face after that weird ending. It couldn’t have happened to a better organization. lol
i was also waiting for a reaction shot from Jerry. He had to be extremely disgusted. He has spent a boatload of money, on the team and his stadium, to get back to the Super Bowl.