News Articles on tonight's telecast, and a thought

maranatha14

Interesting new articles on the television tonight (60 Minutes).

First, they demonstrated the number of computers around the world they believe were "spied on" by a Russian operative. There were millions and millions. And they discussed how all our buying and selling is being watched, and recorded. Then, they showed how anti-biotics are becoming virtually ineffective, and more and more super viruses are growing around the world.

With both of these articles, I couldn't help but flash back to when I first read
The Late Great Planet Earth. I thought... "the Lord will NEVER come in my time. There is no way I will ever see these type of things coming to pass!" Boy oh boy, was I wrong.

Hallelujah! How wonderful that as part of His Bride, we do not need to fear what lies ahead. And clearly, there will be some frightening times. Such a blessing to have that Peace that passes all understanding on this Passover Sunday. Praise God!!

ByGod'sGrace

Interesting new articles on the television tonight (60 Minutes).

First, they demonstrated the number of computers around the world they believe were "spied on" by a Russian operative. There were millions and millions. And they discussed how all our buying and selling is being watched, and recorded. Then, they showed how anti-biotics are becoming virtually ineffective, and more and more super viruses are growing around the world.

With both of these articles, I couldn't help but flash back to when I first read
The Late Great Planet Earth. I thought... "the Lord will NEVER come in my time. There is no way I will ever see these type of things coming to pass!" Boy oh boy, was I wrong.

Hallelujah! How wonderful that as part of His Bride, we do not need to fear what lies ahead. And clearly, there will be some frightening times. Such a blessing to have that Peace that passes all understanding on this Passover Sunday. Praise God!!
There is so much that is going to be unleashed. I truly weep for those who do not believe!!