Newly confrontational Biden no longer shy in singling out Trump, the ‘former guy’

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Newly confrontational Biden no longer shy in singling out Trump, the ‘former guy’
After holding his tongue, US president begins targeting predecessor, amid revelations about Jan. 6 riot and speculation Trump will soon launch comeback bid
By Seung Min Kim
31 July 2022

WASHINGTON (AP) — One month into his presidency, Joe Biden made clear his distaste for even naming the man he had ousted from the Oval Office, declaring, “I’m tired of talking about Trump.” “The next four years, I want to make sure all the news is the American people,” he said in a CNN town hall. But now, Biden is eagerly naming and singling out the erstwhile “former guy” in prepared remarks and on social media, elevating Donald Trump in a way that Biden and White House aides didn’t do during the first 18 months of his term.

Speaking virtually to a group of Black law enforcement executives this past week, Biden accused the former president of stoking a “medieval hell” for police officers who fended off Jan. 6 rioters, adding that “Donald Trump lacked the courage to act.”

more............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/newly...ger-shy-in-singling-out-trump-the-former-guy/

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Trump is a much better President that Biden ever could be. He puts him down just to try to make him look bad. Trump truly cared about America and We The People, and Biden doesn't. He opened the border to let illegal immigrants come in which is dangerous. So he doesn't care about the well being of U.S. citizens. Also, we should be using our own oil not depending on other countries. He is the worst President doesn't even compare with Trump.

NewWine2020

After holding his tongue, US president begins targeting predecessor, amid revelations about Jan. 6 riot and speculation Trump will soon launch comeback bid
By Seung Min Kim
31 July 2022

WASHINGTON (AP) — One month into his presidency, Joe Biden made clear his distaste for even naming the man he had ousted from the Oval Office, declaring, “I’m tired of talking about Trump.” “The next four years, I want to make sure all the news is the American people,” he said in a CNN town hall. But now, Biden is eagerly naming and singling out the erstwhile “former guy” in prepared remarks and on social media, elevating Donald Trump in a way that Biden and White House aides didn’t do during the first 18 months of his term.

Speaking virtually to a group of Black law enforcement executives this past week, Biden accused the former president of stoking a “medieval hell” for police officers who fended off Jan. 6 rioters, adding that “Donald Trump lacked the courage to act.”

more............. https://www.timesofisrael.com/newly...ger-shy-in-singling-out-trump-the-former-guy/

Whatever. They cannot admit that Trump will probably "live free in their heads" until the day each of them dies. Libs never shut up about Trump. I myself am actually sick of hearing about Trump.

The only reason we see a "new, confrontational Biden" is because of the people who write his teleprompter scripts for him. I would actually pay $$ to attend a debate between Trump and Biden now.

NewWine2020

Trump is a much better President that Biden ever could be. He puts him down just to try to make him look bad. Trump truly cared about America and We The People, and Biden doesn't. He opened the border to let illegal immigrants come in which is dangerous. So he doesn't care about the well being of U.S. citizens. Also, we should be using our own oil not depending on other countries. He is the worst President doesn't even compare with Trump.

I have never understood why only the USA is considered hateful, racist and anti immigrant for having borders. I would bet $$ that Guatemalan and Honduran refugees/migrants trying to breach Mexico's Southern border are not looked upon or treated very favorably by the Mexican govt.

depserv

Biden criticizing Trump is like Benedict Arnold criticizing George Washington. If I was in politics I'd offer to pay Biden to say bad things about me, just to help me get the votes of people with a brain. And just for the laugh.

This criticism is an excellent example of the darkest of nights calling a sunshiny day dark, since Trump is easily one of the best presidents America has had, while Biden is among the worst (and I can't think of any who are worse than him, though Obama, Clinton, LBJ, and Jimmy Carter come close). This kind of deceit runs like a thread throughout liberal propaganda, though not all of it is as clumsy and easily seen through as this.

What's really scary is that there are people who think this criticism is justified and Biden is qualified to give it; these people have the power to vote, and their votes count exactly the same as yours and mine. In fact many of these people end up voting many times, while you and I only get to vote once.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Biden criticizing Trump is like Benedict Arnold criticizing George Washington. If I was in politics I'd offer to pay Biden to say bad things about me, just to help me get the votes of people with a brain. And just for the laugh.

This criticism is an excellent example of the darkest of nights calling a sunshiny day dark, since Trump is easily one of the best presidents America has had, while Biden is among the worst (and I can't think of any who are worse than him, though Obama, Clinton, LBJ, and Jimmy Carter come close). This kind of deceit runs like a thread throughout liberal propaganda, though not all of it is as clumsy and easily seen through as this.

What's really scary is that there are people who think this criticism is justified and Biden is qualified to give it; these people have the power to vote, and their votes count exactly the same as yours and mine. In fact many of these people end up voting many times, while you and I only get to vote once.
I wonder out of all the people who truly voted for Biden how many are satisfied with him now. I believe I heard only 30 some % still favor him. The Democrats don't want him to run in 2024.

NewWine2020

"What's really scary is that there are people who think this criticism is justified and Biden is qualified to give it; these people have the power to vote, and their votes count exactly the same as yours and mine."

This is exactly how I feel. It's incredible how dumb a shocking majority of people really are. All they care about is Hollywood celebs, selfies, Movies that are nothing more than stupid, often "woke" re-imagined rehashes' of the same stuff Hollywood has vomited on us for decades...keeping up with the Jones's (Facebook/Instagram style, not just the immediate neighbor anymore) ...

I used to comfort myself with the knowledge that many, many "posters" on liberal dominated social media were just "bots"...Elon Musk's legal action vs Twitter even proved this to a degree. However, based on the ignorance and apathy of a majority of our population I'm starting to think that maybe those stupid bots are in fact, actual people . And hardly any of them are self sufficient, when the collapse comes, it will def set the stage for a "great Reset" which will inevitably lead to the New World Order.

I think the working infrastructure and lifestyle (tracking and surveillance/Social Credit Score/new system of currency issued by the govt as a stipend to people for simply existing) will actually be in place before the Antichrist ever even comes on the stage.

He will simply slide in and take the helm of what was already put in place by our leaders who are far more stupid than our fellow countrymen and that's saying a bunch.

Nemophilist

Biden, Carter and Obama are tied for first place in that race

Mocha Latte

So let’s see if I got this straight. After his approval rating has tanked to new lows, he pulls his Trump card back out and dusts it off after having declared he was sick of talking about Trump. He must be pretty desperate if trashing someone who hasn’t been in office for a year and a half is the best way to help his image.