New Zealand PM steps down, won't seek reelection

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
New Zealand PM steps down, won't seek reelection
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announces she plans to step down no later than early February.
Israel National News
Jan 19, 2023

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced that will not seek re-election and plans to step down no later than early February, Reuters reports. A general election would be held on October 14, she added.

more............ https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/366128

DanLMP

I also saw an article saying that she was going to stop all shipments of non approved alternate covid treatment medications from getting into her country.

Her "quitting" has a lot of media people wondering what's up. Some New Zealanders have commented that she is not well liked anymore and she saw the writing on the wall.

I don't have hope her replacement will be better.

MapleLeaf

Yeah, what sort of gremlin is set to replace her? People were happy when Andrew Cuomo stepped down but was replaced with someone even more communist-minded. Arden honestly looks like she is on drugs. Her older photos she is quite pretty and sweet-looking. I know politics is stressful but no way she should be looking that skeletal and haggard.

depserv

I haven't seen a reason given for this, except for a few vague excuses, and if a more detailed excuse was given I probably wouldn't believe it anyway, since liberal political war operatives like here are always liars. So that leaves the door open to speculation. I'm guessing maybe she got tired of being a puppet used to betray the people she pretends to govern, and her handlers allowed her to retire because they know that one puppet is as good as another.

I'll add my voice to those who point out that there are plenty of willing puppets standing in line waiting to take her place, and history has shown that when one puppet leaves the next one is even worse, Biden coming after Obama (after a brief interlude) is a classic example. It isn't so much the puppets themselves getting worse though; it's that the current one is able to build on what the previous ones built, so the betrayals perpetrated by each one get worse because the current puppet has more powerful machinery to work with.

MapleLeaf

I have seen some reports from independent journalists in Davos that there does seem to be an air of desperation there this year. People are waking up to a lot of the scams. And one blogger I follow and mostly respect had pointed out that these guys can't even manage the infrastructure they already have so to think they're going to manage some worldwide, centralized ID is bit of a joke. They aren't gods, no matter what they think of themselves. That's why it's going to take some satanically-tied individual to manage it. In the meantime, humans are going to do their human thing. No despot rules forever because at some point, the peons need to have their needs met and they can't put up with the control any longer.

To tie this in to Arden, I do think it's possible that some of these resignations are a sign of fear and not further domination. Sure, the next person might be worse but those at top probably don't like being forced to go to Plan B. They aren't gods and can not forsee every contingency. That's where many "truthers" lose me. It's all so fatalistic and "there is nothing to be done".

athenasius

I watched one of those body language experts on YT analyze Jacinda Ardern's expressions and body language in her speech. She said and I have no way to know how accurate this person is-- she said that it appeared to her that Ardern didn't actually want to go, that she was being forced in some way.

Sometimes the puppet handlers turn on their puppets when they've done enough and it's time for a fresh face that can do even more damage.

If anything happens to to a leader of a country that is a graduate of the WEF's program for young leaders and a regular Davos attendee, then I would hazard a guess that it's just time for a fresh face possibly from the "opposition" to keep the peasants from grabbing their pitchforks and going for the leaders.

Back