New York Lawmakers Introduce First Statewide Bill To Decriminalize Sex Work

Mikedexion

From The Associated Press

Lawmakers in New York introduced a first-of-its-kind bill to decriminalize sex work throughout the state on Monday.

The Stop Violence in the Sex Trades Act is a legislative package that “decriminalizes and decarcerates” the sex trade in New York, according to a press release from organizers at the Decrim NY coalition. If passed, it would be the first measure in the country to legalize prostitution statewide.

“Sex work is work and should not be criminalized by the state,” state Sen. Julia Salazar (D) said at a Monday press conference.

“Our current policies only empower traffickers and others who benefit from keeping sex work in the shadows,” Salazar added. “New York state needs to listen to sex workers and make these common-sense reforms to keep sex workers safe and empower sex workers in their workplaces
———

Yup... something I thought I’d never see in America in my lifetime. Legalized fornication.. This nation is truly getting more and more vile by the day. Ugh..

Last edited:

DanLMP

Continually the solution that is suggested for vice is to legalize it in order to make it safe for those who practice it.

Marijuana, prostitution, same sex marriage, abortion, pedophilia, etc. Mankind sees that they can't defeat their sins so they decide to give in to them. They think giving up the fight will win the war.

The fight can not be won by mankind. It was won on a cross in Jerusalem.

Cindy S.

Continually the solution that is suggested for vice is to legalize it in order to make it safe for those who practice it.

Marijuana, prostitution, same sex marriage, abortion, pedophilia, etc. Mankind sees that they can't defeat their sins so they decide to give in to them. They think giving up the fight will win the war.

The fight can not be won by mankind. It was won on a cross in Jerusalem.
Awesome post about giving in to sin.

SonSeeker

They also have dollar signs on their mind. Not only will they tax it like crazy, but they also free up law enforcement to concentrate on "real" crimes, not on so-called "victimless" crimes.

benmcd

It is legal in some counties, but not all. Las Vegas is in Clark county, where it is illegal. Just over the hill in Nye county it is legal.
Yeah, it's officially illegal in Las Vegas but you wouldn't know that walking down the street. There were illegals on every street corner handing out business cards for it. The ground was littered with those cards as well.

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
As the world races towards embracing all forms of evil as good, and eagerly following the antichrist, I reckon I'm not really surprised that New York is headed in this direction. Other states will probably follow New York's lead. When the democrats next have both Congress and the Presidency, expect the USA to move quickly towards everything that is anti-God.

madcat

So now it’s just “common sense” to legalize prostitution?
Of course. Here’s their “common sense”. Make prostitution legal and profitable for the state coffers, then if any boo-boo’s happen, they already whole-heartedly endorse killing the babies, at any age, and then profit from the body parts.
Sounds like a devilish plan ———I’m sure other states will follow this upstanding model of virtue. :apostasy:puke

I am SO sick of seeing evil run amok over everything -nothing has escaped their sights.:longshot