New USGS earthquake map info

caligal

The USGS has changed their earthquake map. Follow the directions and you will figure it out. The reason I am posting this is there are things going on in Yellowstone. This new map shows 2 maybe 3 swarms going on there right now. I have suspected this for awhile as the seismographs have been showing magma movement for about a month or more, and they have added 6 new seimos to the park about 2 weeks ago. Something is going on up there.

caligal

We used to have one for them. Just type in USGS quake map and click on the bolded letters .................could someone put this up for us? I am no good at this link stuff :ohno Thank you in advance.:hat:

araj54

Here is is the link for the site I check. But keep in mind it looks worse than it maybe is because it shows quakes down to 1.0, but the site has a plethora of other info as well.

Live Earthquakes Map

FaithInChrist

I posted an article a couple of months ago where scientists are finally agreeing that there has been an increase in earthquake activity and an increase in earthquake intensity. It can no longer be denied, the earth is gearing up for much bigger and more frequent earthquakes. I pray people begin to look up from their TV's and iPad screens and say to themselves "Something is going on".

FaithInChrist

"IT can no longer be denied", not "I". Ugh, I hate not being able to edit.

Umm, ignore ^ I was able to "edit".

Embarrassed. :)

David T. McKee

Jesus is Truth
I have read of warnings of a "super volcano" that could erupt in Yellowstone. It would be so massive that 50% of the US and Canada would be destroyed. This was on NatGeo's "Disasters" show or something like that on Discovery Channel.

Wow... This makes things interesting...

EnRapturedwithChrist

I have read of warnings of a "super volcano" that could erupt in Yellowstone. It would be so massive that 50% of the US and Canada would be destroyed. This was on NatGeo's "Disasters" show or something like that on Discovery Channel.

Wow... This makes things interesting...
'Twas about to post about the Super Volcano. Scary stuff. :willy:

HeavenlyAngel

Just thinking here, but do you all think if Yellowstone blows it's top, that this would set up a chain reaction that causes the Wrath of the Lamb, worldwide mega quake?