New to the Forums...

DaveDDM

"...You have done it unto Me."
I'm David, and I went from a faithful young boy to a rebellious teenager, to a troubled adult, to being baptized in the churches of Christ, to returning to my earliest faith. Mine is a long story, so anyone who is interested can ask, and I'll respond to the first question with more information. I just recently found out about the forums. I hope to have some great fellowship here

DaveDDM

"...You have done it unto Me."
Welcome Dave.

We try not to get too personal, but how did Jesus rekindle the fire?
He really reached me around 2006-2007. I was living in a shelter with my family at the time. There was a clock on the wall portraying Christ praying at the garden of Gethsemane. I thought about all He had done for me, and how He loved me, and I was moved to tears. I gave myself to the Lord. He's been working in my life since, and I haven't made it easy, but he's still working

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
He really reached me around 2006-2007. I was living in a shelter with my family at the time. There was a clock on the wall portraying Christ praying at the garden of Gethsemane. I thought about all He had done for me, and how He loved me, and I was moved to tears. I gave myself to the Lord. He's been working in my life since, and I haven't made it easy, but he's still working
Indeed It would seem a lot of us make the job harder for the Lord, but His love, power, mercy, and grace eclipse anything we might imagine as an obstacle.

Back