New to the Forums...

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I'm David, and I went from a faithful young boy to a rebellious teenager, to a troubled adult, to being baptized in the churches of Christ, to returning to my earliest faith. Mine is a long story, so anyone who is interested can ask, and I'll respond to the first question with more information. I just recently found out about the forums. I hope to have some great fellowship here
Welcome, David. What does DDM stand for in your name? Please don't give any identifying information if that's what it is. On the other hand, I've seen this on the doors of Dental offices, too.

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
He really reached me around 2006-2007. I was living in a shelter with my family at the time. There was a clock on the wall portraying Christ praying at the garden of Gethsemane. I thought about all He had done for me, and how He loved me, and I was moved to tears. I gave myself to the Lord. He's been working in my life since, and I haven't made it easy, but he's still working
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform ituntil the day of Jesus Christ: :)

Reunionroundthecorner

Welcome to the family! We have lots of fun here! We are here to lift you up, come in agreement with prayer requests, be informative and crack a joke or two.

Back