New to the forums

JamesSuth

Hi Everyone, new member from the United Kingdom. I've been a reader of the RR website for a number of years but only discovered the forums more recently. The website and forums have been a great source of encouragement. Reading the forum rules filled me with enthusiasm to join, as I would like to fellowship with like minded people! It is also striking how positive these boards are and I am looking forward to getting to know you all. :wave

Cindy S.

Hi Everyone, new member from the United Kingdom. I've been a reader of the RR website for a number of years but only discovered the forums more recently. The website and forums have been a great source of encouragement. Reading the forum rules filled me with enthusiasm to join, as I would like to fellowship with like minded people! It is also striking how positive these boards are and I am looking forward to getting to know you all. :wave
Welcome to my new virtual friend :hug

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Welcome to RF, JamesSuth! For several years during my time in the US Air Force I made numerous trips to the UK. I saw a lot of England and some of Wales. I often watched locals parked outside RAF Mildenhall tracking tail numbers. I guess that hobby started during WWII and continues to this day. I love fish and chips the way they're served up in England.

GotGrace

HELLO James Suth all the way out to the United Kingdom. A WARM WELCOME to ya! Pull up a chair and sit a spell. :welcome2

TheRedeemed

Welcome JamesSuth from one UK'er to another. Glad to have you here with the rest of us, proving that in the UK that there is life in the old dog yet!

Christianity is still by far the deciduous belief system across these little islands.

Hope you enjoy your stay and fellowship with your brother's and sister's from all over the world.