New Star Wars tv show

Cloud Watcher

Have any of you seen "The Mandalorian"? The baby Yoda creature is sooo cute! From what I read somewhere, he isn't the other Yoda, just a member of whatever species Yoda is.
The title character is a bounty hunter who was hired to find the little guy. He does and turns him over to the person who hired him, but doesn't like what is being done to him, so he rescues him, and they are pursued by others.

Kem

Citizen
Lol, you know how many say "that was before my time"? Well the original Star Wars was after my time. Likely will not be watching the new one either. lol.

DanLMP

Lol, you know how many say "that was before my time"? Well the original Star Wars was after my time. Likely will not be watching the new one either. lol.
When the first Star Wars movie came out in 1977 I stood in line at the theater with my dad. On entering we were all given "May The Force Be With You" pins. I still have both of them.

Reactions: Kem

Kem

Citizen
When the first Star Wars movie came out in 1977 I stood in line at the theater with my dad.
When I first even heard of it, I was driving a school bus and one of the high school boys sat right behind me and chattered about the movie for the whole ride to and from school. lol