New Poll: 50% of Democrats Want Old Joe Biden for 2024

jab777

Old Joe may be their only choice because Harris' approval rating is even lower than Biden's, many Americans don't want Newsom to turn the entire country into a Communist-run dictatorship, and Pothole Pete just ruined whatever chance he may have had for the Dem nomination over his complete incompetence and doing nothing in East Palestine.
I don’t know how reliable the info is or if it is just the wish of some Democrats but Michelle Obama’s name is bandied about with regularity lately. I could see a Newsom-Obama ticket. You’d think after the absolute mess and disaster Newsom has made of California that no one would want him in the White House. My concern is that given the techniques they used in 2020 to win I think it’s going to be a heavy lift for the Republicans regardless of whether Trump or DeSantis is at the head of the ticket. Trump did say recently that the Republicans have to get with it on legal ballot harvesting so they have a shot at winning. That may be true but I wonder if it would be too little, too late given the lead the Democrats have on doing that.

TimeWarpWife

A Newsom/Obama ticket, now there's an outright terrifying couple of Communist anti-American lunatics, whom I have no doubt would be able to finally bring the Demonrats' dream of completely destroying this nation to fruition. And they'd most likely do it in less than 4 years.

jab777

A Newsom/Obama ticket, now there's an outright terrifying couple of Communist anti-American lunatics, whom I have no doubt would be able to finally bring the Demonrats' dream of completely destroying this nation to fruition. And they'd most likely do it in less than 4 years.
I also feel that Barack Obama would continue to call the shots behind the scenes with that ticket. For him, he’s so close to realizing his fundamental transformation of our country that he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from overseeing the complete downfall of all that our Founders worked so hard to establish. The Biden-Harris ticket as well as a Newsom-Obama ticket would mean the death of our country. And I agree, they’d finish the job in less than 4 years.

Back