New Oreo Cookies!

Leigh

I'm not a huge *original* Oreo fan, although I might eat one in an emergency (you know, like needing dessert and nothing else is available ;)).

The golden Oreos sound preferable to me. The Oreo thins are pretty good, even the chocolate ones.

Has anyone eaten the Oreo cakesters? I don't know if they even still make them, but I tried one of the golden cakesters one time and it was delicious! That was a few years ago though.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I'm not a huge *original* Oreo fan, although I might eat one in an emergency (you know, like needing dessert and nothing else is available ;)).

The golden Oreos sound preferable to me. The Oreo thins are pretty good, even the chocolate ones.

Has anyone eaten the Oreo cakesters? I don't know if they even still make them, but I tried one of the golden cakesters one time and it was delicious! That was a few years ago though.
No, I haven't heard of the Oreo cakesters? Is it a golden cake or chocolate?

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
The original Oreos were much better than the Hydrox Mom used to buy :tappingfoot

When I was a kid, I used to unscrew two Oreos (or Hydrox if at home) and make a double-stuff before there were official Doublestuff Oreos :lol

Now I like the Doublestuff Chocolate-stuffed Oreos :hyperLemon Oreos are good, too :dance2

Not supposed to eat soy, so it's been a very long time since I've had any kind of Oreo :cry

JSTyler

The original Oreos were much better than the Hydrox Mom used to buy :tappingfoot

When I was a kid, I used to unscrew two Oreos (or Hydrox if at home) and make a double-stuff before there were official Doublestuff Oreos :lol

Now I like the Doublestuff Chocolate-stuffed Oreos :hyperLemon Oreos are good, too :dance2

Not supposed to eat soy, so it's been a very long time since I've had any kind of Oreo :cry
We make a mean (read - wonderful) ice cream cake that uses whole cookies as the base, the sides and crushed up ones for the middle. We try and always use real oreos and quality ice cream like Turkey Hill or Blue Bunny, but once while trying to be frugal we saved a couple bucks by buying the knock-off brands. What a yoooge mistake. It took months to eat the sad little frozen bits we cut up to save for a rainy day. There was just no incentive to eat it. The cheap, store brand ice cream and knock off oreos made for one mediocre desert.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven

Now I like the Doublestuff Chocolate-stuffed Oreos :hyperLemon Oreos are good, too

Now do you unscrew a couple of double stuffed to make a quadrupled stuffed oreo delight? I would if I ate oreos, but I don't.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Now do you unscrew a couple of double stuffed to make a quadrupled stuffed oreo delight? I would if I ate oreos, but I don't.

Sadly, not supposed to eat soy due to having had cancers that are more likely to reoccur with ingestion of phytoestrogens like soy, so it's been a very long time since I've had any kind of Oreo :cry Hard to avoid soy, even if being careful [sigh]