Leslie

:wave Hi Annie ! welcome to one of the most loving forums you will ever have the pleasure of being apart of. I am fairly new here myself and this place is a daily Blessing to me, hope you come to feel the same. :hug

annieG

:wave Hi Annie ! welcome to one of the most loving forums you will ever have the pleasure of being apart of. I am fairly new here myself and this place is a daily Blessing to me, hope you come to feel the same. :hug
Thank you sister! I already feel like that because I feel like I found the right place!
God bless!

livin_in_the_Son

:whisper: for those who may be wondering, Annie's Tapatalk problems are solved and she can now function fully, including using PM's. No man can claim credit for solving them; God did it. He must have; because suddenly in the wee hours of this morning everything began working right and she got the full menu! \o/ \o/ \o/
Even more proof that the more man claims to be the author of invention, God shows up and proves them wrong again. \o/

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
A very warm welcome annieG! May this site and your newfound brothers and sisters here bless your life as they have mine.

In Christ,

:pray::pray::pray:

ReadyforSupper

:welcome: to RF Annie! :hug We're thrilled to have you here!

The Lord led us all here sweet sister...isn't He wonderful to have a family like this? We all stumble from time to time, but we all grow here. We all fall, and everyone rushes to help us back to our feet on the right path. We're going to have a wonderful time together, watching, learning, waiting...:yeah:

Again, we're so happy you've joined us!

(I've been away from my computer for a couple of days, working, but I wanted to drop in and say HI! I've seen some of your posts and had to run over here to properly say :heythere!)