iSong6:3

Hi annieG :wave, welcome to RF! It's great to have you here!

After you get your tutorial :hehheh, I was wondering if your fiancé came to the Lord also?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Only the message and theres no likes notifications nor a button to reply to the message, its weird.
If there is a message there, and you select it, do you not have three icons at the top right of the Tapatalk window? The first is a triangle with a ! in it. Beside it is an icon that looks like a cartoon speech bubble. finally there are three dots in a vertical row. Clicking on the ! icon reports the message to us mods. You use that if you receive something offensive or troublesome. Clicking on the cartoon speech bubble allows you to respond to the person who messaged you while quoting the original message. Clicking on the three dots gives you two choices: Forward and Reply without Quotes. At least that's how mine looks and works.

BTW, there is no way to see your likes on Tapatalk. At least not that I have found. I can only see those when I get on a computer.

annieG

If there is a message there, and you select it, do you not have three icons at the top right of the Tapatalk window? The first is a triangle with a ! in it. Beside it is an icon that looks like a cartoon speech bubble. finally there are three dots in a vertical row. Clicking on the ! icon reports the message to us mods. You use that if you receive something offensive or troublesome. Clicking on the cartoon speech bubble allows you to respond to the person who messaged you while quoting the original message. Clicking on the three dots gives you two choices: Forward and Reply without Quotes. At least that's how mine looks and works.

BTW, there is no way to see your likes on Tapatalk. At least not that I have found. I can only see those when I get on a computer.
No icons :(
Its so confusing, there was no option to post or reply when I fist downloaded the app.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I am confused, too. I just checked our control panel to ensure you had all the correct "rights" ... and you do. So there is nothing at our end affecting how you function on the forums. And if you are logged in with your user name and password, then I do not see why you have a differing menu than I do. Same phone, same software version, same forum. Makes no sense to me. :scratch:

Of course, everything is a little weird in California. :hehheh

annieG

I guess Ill wait till the next update for it but thanks for the help!
God bless all of you!!!

araj54

Welcome to RF annieG. My heart always jumps for joy when I hear we have a new Sister in Christ. Thank you Lord.

annieG

Hey guys! Thank you yeshua's bride, Im sure it will help. :)
I wanna cry because I have found more siblings!

livin_in_the_Son

Welcome to the family sis:hug and:welcome: to the forums! I'm so glad that you found us and joined! I look forward to getting to know you from your posts.:wave

annieG

Welcome to the family sis:hug and:welcome: to the forums! I'm so glad that you found us and joined! I look forward to getting to know you from your posts.:wave
Thanks! Im so glad too, I was about to give up on searching for believers on the internet and then, boom! I find you guys. Its God! God led me here so I could stay away from sin, I know its true, I prayed for it! God listens to us, he really loves us. :)

Barbasol

Wow Annie, you are a real delight to have here! The Lord has really blessed you to bring you here to RF so soon after being saved! This is the place to learn sound doctrine, fellowship with some wonderful brothers and sisters and stay abreast of current events that reflect the end times that we live in. Welcome to Rapture Forums AnnieG!:bighug

annieG

Im sure the Lord knows I needed this, Im weak and sin sorrounds me just like everyone but He is so wonderful and loving that He is just not gonna let me fall without getting up! My prayers are being answered rapidly, I am so blessed! We all are blessed!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
:whisper: for those who may be wondering, Annie's Tapatalk problems are solved and she can now function fully, including using PM's. No man can claim credit for solving them; God did it. He must have; because suddenly in the wee hours of this morning everything began working right and she got the full menu! \o/ \o/ \o/

gooddocmike

Follower and Believer of Christ
Welcome Annie! It is great to have you on RF with us! This is a great group, and we look forward to you making it even better!:hug