annieG

Hi, Im new to this, Ive been trying to figure out how to post and reply. Its all so cool. I was saved a couple months ago and I learned a lot about God in a matter of hours, I always say Im really blessed because of how I recieved Jesus and how I was baptized by the Holy Spirit. I went to a friends house and her dad came outside his room and started chatting with me and my fiance. I dont remember how it started but at the end I was at peace. It was so wonderful its hard to put into words. Ive been reading the bible ever since and its so beautiful. All the answers to my questions towards God were explained in just a few hours! I didnt have to do much but just prayed to God to help me understand and to show me he was real. God is so wonderful. God is real. God loves us all!

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
:welcome: annieG

Do hope you enjoy your membership on this forum of Christ centered believers. We love new believers, and old believers, and all true believers everywhere in between!

:hug

PS Sorry annieG, I am using a new computer and accidentally picked a thumbdown instead of a thumbup. A mod will fix that in a minute I pray!

(But she has friends in the right places: so now it is a thumbs up ... as she originally meant.)

Last edited by a moderator:

anath

I Love the Lord
First of all, welcome into the Family of God!!! It's the greatest decision you'll ever make. :hug And secondly , welcome to Rapture Forums. I am thrilled you are here as I believe the Lord has led you here.

annieG

Yay! Thank you guys! I feel really happy right now! Ive been looking for a place that was just right on the internet for me so I could stay away from sin but still learning about God and looking for siblings out there that share the same belief and faith. I looked for so long I thought I was never gonna find anything, but I asked God to help me and He did! I beleive I was led here too anath! And mbrown1219 I am enjoying it! :)

Carl

Welcome to the Body Of Christ and to this forum. My prayer is that you continue to learn at a rapid rate, and that the honeymoon with Jesus never ends!

annieG

Thank you Carl! Im very happy to have found this, now I can just be around believers on the internet! I dont really go out much and I dont have many friends either, I only know a family of believers and they dont know anyone else either, its sad because I wanna meet more people that believe I just wanna talk about God and all related to him, thats why I dont talk to people, most of them dont believe and dont wanna hear so I get annoyed by this world I just wanna die, not in a bad way, I just feel like Im ready to go, I wanna be with God already! :D

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
Never fear! A mod will move the thread to New Member Meet & Greet! Mods have the technology to fix blunders! :thumbup

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, you guys are keeping me busy tonight! :lol: Not to worry. Next time you look it'll be in the right place.

And welcome to Rapture forums, Annie! Any problems , issues or questions, just PM one of the members of the mod/admin team. Any of us will be glad to help. And if it ever should be private pastoral advice you need, both OnceWasLost and I are ordained ministers. And fyi, there are a number of other ordained ministers on RF who may not be part of the mod squad here but nonetheless will give invaluable advice on the open forums.

God bless. I pray you are encouraged and built up by the fellowship here.

annieG

Thank you !! You guys are awesome. I dont know how to reply to private messages, I dont have internet so I cant use a laptop so I use my phone. This is so cool, Im updated with all the news and things going on around the world here. Jesus is coming soon!

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
If you are using Tapatalk on your phone (which I have found to be the best way on a smartphone), the main menu for Rapture Forums lists not only Unread, but Participated, Timeline, Browse and Messages ... among other options. Just select Messages and read and answer just as if you were reading and answering posts on one of the forums.

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Just checking-- you have a smartphone? Which make and model? And are you using the latest version of Tapatalk?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
That's the same phone that I have.

When I'm on any forum page and swipe in from the left side of the screen, I get a menu that includes all those things I mentioned. You don't?

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm. Presuming that you are logged in to Rapture Forums on Tapatalk using your user name and password then I cannot understand why you do not have the full menu.

When I swipe my menu in, I get these things listed in the following order:

Rapture Forums
mattfivefour

• Participated
  • Unread
  • Browse
  • Search
  • People