FaithnHope

Loved and changed by Jesus.
Hi, I’m Brenda and I’ve known Jesus most of my life. I was officially saved and baptized at the age of 10. My grandpa was baptized with me! I spent most of my young life praying he’d know Jesus - sharing that special day with him was a big hug from the Lord.

I’ve always been a watcher much to the annoyance of most of my family. They would rather just keep moving along with their heads down. My interest started when we had a missionary come to our church and sold big postcards of Jerusalem. My grandpa made a frame for it and it hangs in the dining room today.

I’m 53, married to my high school sweetheart, have 2 grown sons who are married and 1 grandson that was born in July. Both sons were homeschooled by me and really love Jesus. We are very blessed!

This is probably more of a bio than a testimony, sorry about that! I’m really not used to writing about myself. I am a writer for a living - just not about my own personal experiences or my own life. It’s nice to meet you all!

GotGrace

Hi, I’m Brenda and I’ve known Jesus most of my life. I was officially saved and baptized at the age of 10. My grandpa was baptized with me! I spent most of my young life praying he’d know Jesus - sharing that special day with him was a big hug from the Lord.

I’ve always been a watcher much to the annoyance of most of my family. They would rather just keep moving along with their heads down. My interest started when we had a missionary come to our church and sold big postcards of Jerusalem. My grandpa made a frame for it and it hangs in the dining room today.

I’m 53, married to my high school sweetheart, have 2 grown sons who are married and 1 grandson that was born in July. Both sons were homeschooled by me and really love Jesus. We are very blessed!

This is probably more of a bio than a testimony, sorry about that! I’m really not used to writing about myself. I am a writer for a living - just not about my own personal experiences or my own life. It’s nice to meet you all!
:bluesclues Welcome to the family you can feel at home here.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.

Amen.
Welcome my friend.

Endangered

Welcome, welcome and welcome some more. This forum has grown on me since joining and I credit the prayers from RFers with clearing my amyloid buildup.
I became interested in Bible prophesy 2 decades ago and this forum is great if you are also a prophesy addict.
Welcome!!!