New member, hello everyone!

Erin37

I've been a lurker on here for a few months and finally decided to join a few days ago after one too many times of wanting to comment or like a post. I've been a believer for almost as early as I can remember, somewhere around 32 years ago, and have been going to church since I was a baby, growing in my faith through the years. I had only been officially taught at church about end times, the tribulation and the rapture once in middle school. Our teacher told us all the different view points and said our church believed in the pre-trib rapture, but I never remember any strong points as to why she believed that or what verses in the bible pointed to pre-trib. I had read the Left Behind series back when they were released in the early 2000's and the topic always interested me but I didn't give it much thought after that.

Fast forward to late last spring and for some reason (ok, I'm sure it was the Holy Spirit :)) I had the urge to reread the Left Behind books. After I read those I got really interested in finding out all that the Bible said about the end times. I thought it only talked about it in Revelation, boy was I wrong, lol. At that point I didn't have a dogmatic approach about when the rapture was going to happen in relation to the tribulation. I read a couple books about the prewrath viewpoint, thought for a little while that might be correct, but definitely counted out the mid and end rapture views, they just didn't make any sense biblically. Then I realized that while I had been taught about the pretrib view in church, it had been more than 20 years ago and there was probably a lot that I had missed or didn't remember. That search brought me to this forum and Rapture Ready. I've been hooked since, daily reading posts when I can, growing much closer to Jesus and praying for all who need it. I now know without a doubt know that Jesus will call us up to him before the tribulation and have found some solid pastors to watch online for Bible study and prophecy updates. My church does not talk at all about end times so it has been a blessing to find this group. I feel like before I was sleeping and now I'm wide awake and will never be able to sleep again with all that is going on around us. So all that to say, I really appreciate everyone on here posting and making this group an amazing community! I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Other than that, I'm a wife and a mom of 3 kids that I homeschool. I like to crochet and read and occasionally I'll break out the adult coloring book and color with my kids.

kathymendel

Erin, It sounds like God has called you to be a "watcher on the wall" with the rest of us! What a blessing!!!
Welcome to RF............ as everyone else has said, it's a great place to learn and grow. You will love "getting to know"
your brothers and sisters here. It is one big family and we all care about each other. Relationships that will continue
when we get to heaven for eternity............

ItIsFinished!

I've been a lurker on here for a few months and finally decided to join a few days ago after one too many times of wanting to comment or like a post. I've been a believer for almost as early as I can remember, somewhere around 32 years ago, and have been going to church since I was a baby, growing in my faith through the years. I had only been officially taught at church about end times, the tribulation and the rapture once in middle school. Our teacher told us all the different view points and said our church believed in the pre-trib rapture, but I never remember any strong points as to why she believed that or what verses in the bible pointed to pre-trib. I had read the Left Behind series back when they were released in the early 2000's and the topic always interested me but I didn't give it much thought after that.

Fast forward to late last spring and for some reason (ok, I'm sure it was the Holy Spirit :)) I had the urge to reread the Left Behind books. After I read those I got really interested in finding out all that the Bible said about the end times. I thought it only talked about it in Revelation, boy was I wrong, lol. At that point I didn't have a dogmatic approach about when the rapture was going to happen in relation to the tribulation. I read a couple books about the prewrath viewpoint, thought for a little while that might be correct, but definitely counted out the mid and end rapture views, they just didn't make any sense biblically. Then I realized that while I had been taught about the pretrib view in church, it had been more than 20 years ago and there was probably a lot that I had missed or didn't remember. That search brought me to this forum and Rapture Ready. I've been hooked since, daily reading posts when I can, growing much closer to Jesus and praying for all who need it. I now know without a doubt know that Jesus will call us up to him before the tribulation and have found some solid pastors to watch online for Bible study and prophecy updates. My church does not talk at all about end times so it has been a blessing to find this group. I feel like before I was sleeping and now I'm wide awake and will never be able to sleep again with all that is going on around us. So all that to say, I really appreciate everyone on here posting and making this group an amazing community! I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Other than that, I'm a wife and a mom of 3 kids that I homeschool. I like to crochet and read and occasionally I'll break out the adult coloring book and color with my kids.
Hello my fine feathered friend!
May our Lord and Saviour bless you and your family immensely.

You are amongst family here.