New layout

Mish

Okay, y’all... :alone

I am sure the blah color choices are not a high priority for anyone... but they are to me.:cry:sob

I love the new look, but desperately missing my fuchsia/pink color and the rest of the more vibrant colors.

...just wondering if anything can be done- on either end? Dh is great with computers, so if it’s possible to alter the color choices on my end, please let me know! Thanks!! :thankyou

Brother Albert R.

Am I blind? I just can't see anywhere to find a logout button...I like to logout when I'll be gone for a bit so folks dont think I'm on and just ignoring. Where in the world is Waldo the logout button? :noidea2:glasses
Ah-ha!!! Thank you, sis!! I feel like a Dork now! :kay :lol
Great use of emojis Judy...by the way does anyone know if we are still able to post you tube videos?
God bless the RF,
Brother ALbert

bap

Hi Chris, beautiful layout!

First I was shocked when my access to the Forum was denied because of the upgrade,
but a couple of hours later everything was in fine working order, so many thanks.

(But better for my heart if not to many hick-ups will follow anymore... ;)).

And I put in a new Avatar, the old one was a bit distorted (big head, LOL)
Kaatje, just saw Ur Avatar pic. U R GORGEOUS!!!
Luv hats...Luv Urs!!! Got 2 wear 1 @ Cancer Support Center Tea in Dallas this past Friday that sooooo enjoyed & was soooo happy doing so!!!

Andy C

It isn't a competition thing with me it is a challenge. It is kind of like a game, but to me it isn't a I am better than you are thing. I don't look at it that way. I do like it! None of us are better than the other. By the way if you choose to not have this on here any more it doesn't stop me from posting. What do you think about starting a poll to see what others think? God loves us all the same!:bighug
I originally posted, and emailed Chris about doing away with the totals board. However, I must admit I do miss it.
But, I càn go with or without.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Let's go without the most post and likes for awhile. I think we can also do without the function of writing on profiles, it was rarely used.
I would like to have back the function that brings up Bible verses though.
Thank you Chris this is the best upgrade yet!
Hi,
I've spent an hour or two trying to get this Bible verse code added to a template and it is not cooperating. I've tried working with the host to no avail. I will keep trying but we may not be able to have that on the new forums. I'll keep working on it though. :)

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
I've spent an hour or two trying to get this Bible verse code added to a template and it is not cooperating. I've tried working with the host to no avail. I will keep trying but we may not be able to have that on the new forums. I'll keep working on it though. :)
Father, we come to You and ask that You make it possible for us to have Your Word appear when anyone hovers over a Bible verse reference. We ask this that people may be readily fed the Bread of Life on this site that You have caused Chris to create for Your Kingdom and Your Glory. We ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kem

Citizen
Just want to say a huge thanks to Chris for all the hard work you put into this board and how much it adds to our lives. We surely need all the Christian encouragement, teaching and support we are blessed to receive here. As for this or that feature, I am happy with whatever is here but tend to feel that simple is best. The ability to have the Scripture pop up would be great though.

Andy C

Just want to say a huge thanks to Chris for all the hard work you put into this board and how much it adds to our lives. We surely need all the Christian encouragement, teaching and support we are blessed to receive here. As for this or that feature, I am happy with whatever is here but tend to feel that simple is best. The ability to have the Scripture pop up would be great though.
You know whats funny and odd? I have posted over 28k times, yet until recently, I did not know scripture popped up when you typed in the verse. I had always cut and pasted scripture into my posts when I was using scripture to try and make a point. Since Im telling on myself, I also dont know how to quote more than one person on the same post.:oops::dilbert

Longing2cJesus

You know whats funny and odd? I have posted over 28k times, yet until recently, I did not know scripture popped up when you typed in the verse. I had always cut and pasted scripture into my posts when I was using scripture to try and make a point. Since Im telling on myself, I also dont know how to quote more than one person on the same post.:oops::dilbert
Hi Andy,

Hit reply to whomever you wish to reply and it will open the reply window. Now type what you want to reply

BUT don't close the window yet

now scroll up to the next person you wish to reply to and click on reply and it will be added to your open window to reply to. Just scroll down and type in the second reply

and so on and so on.

:hug

Ann

Carl

Thank you for all the effort to keep the site clean and efficient Chris! Mostly I just come and go without paying too much attention to the background surroundings. But I appreciate what you do as it takes a hugh effort for the maintenance. May the Living Lord Bless your every effort!

Andy C

Hi Andy,

Hit reply to whomever you wish to reply and it will open the reply window. Now type what you want to reply

BUT don't close the window yet

now scroll up to the next person you wish to reply to and click on reply and it will be added to your open window to reply to. Just scroll down and type in the second reply

and so on and so on.

:hug

Ann
Thanks!