New Forums Style

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I added a new forums style over the last couple of hours. I was actually planning on upgrading the forums software, but decided against that to allow more time for the new software to "mature" over the coming months. I may wait even longer to upgrade, I just don't know at this point.

The new "wood" background theme and layout is now the default style for the forums. I have also made the "wood" background the the same on the RF main site so there is consistency across the entire Rapture Forums domain. I really wanted to get a way from the "blue and yellow" theme and layout that really did not match the rest of the site.

I am thinking of adding one of two other styles to the lineup to give people a chance to get a break away from the everyday "blue and yellow" theme.

Anyway, this is what I have been doing all night. :lol

God bless.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I have installed a new style for the forums. It is called "Nova" and can be accessed at the bottom of the forums. There are two options "default" and "Nova". Default is the XF2 standard style that we have been using. I'm going to make the Nova the default style and probably do away with the default style unless you folks still want that as an option? I'll change the default style sometime over the next few days. If you have any questions or concerns you can start a thread in the RF questions forums. :)

Back