New Forum Styles

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,
I know that moving to the new software and the new look/feel of it is different and doesn't seem to work for everyone. I found two new styles that were FREE that can make the forums look like the last two versions of the old software. If you would like to try them out, they are located down at the very bottom left hand corner of the forum pages. Just click on "default style" and pick one of the other two and see how that works for you. The vb3 style is the original style that we started RF on and the vb4 style is the style from the forums before we updated a week and a half ago.

Please feel free to try them out and see if they work better on your computer, smartphone, or tablet better than the default one. I haven't had a chance to test on different devices as I was excited to find the old themes from the old software.

God bless.

Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
An update on the styles. Unfrtuantely, the vb4 style caused a conflict with the software, so I had to delete that style. When I did we don't have anymore out-of-date templates error messages. So, we will only be able to use the default template and the vb3 style. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

mattfivefour

Hey, bro, I think most people are getting used to the new look. Very quickly, too. Personally, I think it is an improvement. It just takes a bit of time to get used to the new look and figure out how to do the things we used to do. The good news for everyone is that once we poke around a bit we will find this new forum software enables us to do a few things far more easily than we could before.

Back