New Disney Cartoon: Little Demon

Mocha Latte

I didn’t know about Disney’s newest perversion until I just came across an article about this new cartoon being aired on Hulu (apparently the brain child of Disney via their FX division). As if their non-stop pushing of the LGBTQ agenda wasn’t enough, now they are blatantly trying to normalize satan and the antichrist by making it a cute cartoon?

From the article:
“13 years after being impregnated by Satan, a reluctant mother, Laura, and her Antichrist daughter, Chrissy, attempt to live an ordinary life in Delaware, but are constantly thwarted by monstrous forces, including Satan, who yearns for custody of his daughter’s soul,” the show’s description says.

https://churchleaders.com/news/4333...man-has-antichrist-daughter-little-demon.html

NewWine2020

I didn’t know about Disney’s newest perversion until I just came across an article about this new cartoon being aired on Hulu (apparently the brain child of Disney via their FX division). As if their non-stop pushing of the LGBTQ agenda wasn’t enough, now they are blatantly trying to normalize satan and the antichrist by making it a cute cartoon?

From the article:
“13 years after being impregnated by Satan, a reluctant mother, Laura, and her Antichrist daughter, Chrissy, attempt to live an ordinary life in Delaware, but are constantly thwarted by monstrous forces, including Satan, who yearns for custody of his daughter’s soul,” the show’s description says.

https://churchleaders.com/news/4333...man-has-antichrist-daughter-little-demon.html

WHAT Did I just watch?

WOW. TV programming for "kids" is hitting new lows.

At least with shows in the past that were varying levels of offensive (SouthPark/The Simpsons/ Futurama) they were still actually humorous and often had some very biting social and political satire thrown in that would appeal to the adults in the audience, that trailer was just levels of stupidity as if it were crafted by a very dull witted, angsty tween "edge-Lord" who is trying to hit as many potentially offensive points as they can.

Gross.

Mr Hill

I just watched a little bit of this on YouTube. It takes a lot to shock me these days, but this did it. It was violent, profane, gross, and just plain terrifying. There was nothing clever or creative about it... Nothing but immortality and perversion. I honestly can't believe what I just saw.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
:diablocomes to steal, kill, and destroy. He wants to brainwash children while they are young into the evils of this world. :diablodoesn't want them to become a child of God. He wants them to believe in the lgbtqetc because it goes against the order of Gods will for their lives, cults and the occult, any kind of addictions that harms our bodies.

Andy C

:diablocomes to steal, kill, and destroy. He wants to brainwash children while they are young into the evils of this world. :diablodoesn't want them to become a child of God. He wants them to believe in the lgbtqetc because it goes against the order of Gods will for their lives, cults and the occult, any kind of addictions that harms our bodies.
Well stated, so true, so very sad.