New Age Cover Up

katt

The new age movement spirit guides have told their followers to expect a great disappearing of the unenlightened, they have even prepared them for the disappearance of all the small children, but I haven't heard a word that even emplies that the dead will also be taken, makes me wonder if the powers that be will move heaven and earth to cover it up and just how will they quiet the million eye witnesses that saw it happen?

Kerbluey

Yep, exactly how they do it today. Interesting observation though. I’d never thought of that. I‘m sure these “spirit guides” have it covered too. Off the top of my head, if I were a demon/politician (is there a difference?hah) intent on deception, I’d say those taken from graves were taken to be educated then reincarnated as good little wokesters…..I mean, good citizens of mother earth.

paul289

Someone was telling me how "Q" now includes mention of "ascension" in his cryptic messages. Very similar.
My mom is into that stuff, and said that they are claiming that the true followers of God will not be raptured as we know it, but will vibrate in 5 dimensions, and be basically invincible missionaries. Then the righteous unbelievers will be taken to another planet to create a God-fearing society, while everyone else will be punished on Earth. I told her point blank that it was not only unbiblical, but anti-biblical. Not only is it not found in the Bible at all, but the Bible contradicts it. But Q is relying on people's ignorance of the Bible to mislead. The best way to know a counterfeit is not to study all methods of counterfeiting, but to intimately know what is being counterfeited.

Baby Yoda

Watchman
y mom is into that stuff, and said that they are claiming that the true followers of God will not be raptured as we know it, but will vibrate in 5 dimensions

That's what happened in a novel I read decades ago. They tried to explain the disappearance of the ancient Mayans (I think) by them becoming so enlightened that they just vibrated themselves into other dimensions. Very new-agey, even back then.

paul289

Where do people come up with this stuff? What is vibrating in 5 dimensions even really mean?
Some people claim that tuning forks can move energies around the body and promote healing of both physical and spiritual maladies because of the vibrations, which are 3 dimensional, and that enlightenment works in a similar principle, that the vibrations occur in higher dimensions, allowing the enlightened to I guess slip into higher order space. Now, I do believe that the heavenly host, that is, angels and the like, are higher-order beings that exist and operate in extra-dimensional space and that we were perhaps designed to operate in those spaces prior to the Fall, but I really don't believe that we are in any way capable of achieving any of that on our own, or that vibration is what gets us there anyways. It is only God's power that brings us to extra-dimensionality, so why bother trying to figure any of it out? After all, the only way to find out anything about anything is to observe and test, and we simply cannot observe qualities that are outside of our observable world. Therefore, the only ones who can tell us anything are those that are capable of observing it, who are often times maliciously opposed to our true progress. The enemy is happy to provide us with hand grenades without telling us that we have to throw them, and while there might be some truth, if it is true, it is only given to us to ensure our slavery to sin and eventual destruction.

daygo

Some people claim that tuning forks can move energies around the body and promote healing of both physical and spiritual maladies because of the vibrations, which are 3 dimensional, and that enlightenment works in a similar principle, that the vibrations occur in higher dimensions, allowing the enlightened to I guess slip into higher order space. Now, I do believe that the heavenly host, that is, angels and the like, are higher-order beings that exist and operate in extra-dimensional space and that we were perhaps designed to operate in those spaces prior to the Fall, but I really don't believe that we are in any way capable of achieving any of that on our own, or that vibration is what gets us there anyways. It is only God's power that brings us to extra-dimensionality, so why bother trying to figure any of it out? After all, the only way to find out anything about anything is to observe and test, and we simply cannot observe qualities that are outside of our observable world. Therefore, the only ones who can tell us anything are those that are capable of observing it, who are often times maliciously opposed to our true progress. The enemy is happy to provide us with hand grenades without telling us that we have to throw them, and while there might be some truth, if it is true, it is only given to us to ensure our slavery to sin and eventual destruction.
What a load of tosh.

Andy C

That's what happened in a novel I read decades ago. They tried to explain the disappearance of the ancient Mayans (I think) by them becoming so enlightened that they just vibrated themselves into other dimensions. Very new-agey, even back then.
We all know in order to vibrate out into another dimension, someone has to play the Theremin instrument. The Theremin is what made that classic sound on the Beach Boys “Good Vibrations”……….Come on man, know this stuff….:oops::biggrin

Back